• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [17016] Strange effects after gaining 1 kp

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
So what we got right now to reproduce it:

1 empty your kp bar.
2 wait till you gain 1 kp.
3 notice you cant use trader anymore, have weird info in builder menu, empty inventory, etc.
4 refresh doesnt fix it, spending the kp does. (might need another refresh afterwards)

This is however not 100% reproducable so we are probably still missing something.

DeletedUser724

I have no idea why my previous message move to there
this message thread start with a very-different bug

I just need my store event building back
up to now, no sign of any event building

that is super unfair to move a un-related bug message to there becos that bugs( problems" may not covered by other message

DeletedUser724

ok

with the following method
"1 empty your kp bar.
2 wait till you gain 1 kp.
3 notice you cant use trader anymore, have weird info in builder menu, empty inventory, etc.
4 refresh doesnt fix it, spending the kp does. (might need another refresh afterwards)

This is however not 100% reproducable so we are probably still missing something."

i have my market button working and
event building back to my inventory

DeletedUser724

very interesting

I come back and lost
market button dis-able
builder hit with builder idle while they are busy
event building disappear again

I clear my kp bar
after kp bar change from 0 kp and 1 kp
market button, builder, event building lost ...all feature are same

then i go to refresh browser
and
market button, builder and event building in inventory are all back to normal

it seems u can only have them back while you are in 1 kp

Dony

King of Bugs
I managed to reproduce it in version v1.29-(3d37b036e) (2017-04-21 6:36)
with finishing AW ugrade while being offline for a longer period and then logging back to game with ranking points added from finished AW

Marindor

We're not able to reproduce this issue anymore (fortunately) but since we were able to confirm it before, we will reward the diamonds :)

Dony

King of Bugs

Attachments

• 156.png
    156.png
    485 KB · Views: 162
  • 1561.png
    1561.png
    367.7 KB · Views: 157
  • 1562.png
    1562.png
    273.5 KB · Views: 174
  • 1563.png
    1563.png
    587 KB · Views: 155
  • 1564.png
    1564.png
    799.1 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
indeed Dony, we also came to the same conclusion last night this bug was back. But why do you think its related to the summer event?
We are not testing this at the moment at least, but the devs might, im not sure.

DeletedUser

Strange, I don't have any trouble with tooltips and inventory is filled with previous event buildings. Have you tried clearing your cache etc ? A fellow FS had the same problem but after clearing his cache the inventory (summoning tab) was filled again.

Dony

King of Bugs
indeed Dony, we also came to the same conclusion last night this bug was back. But why do you think its related to the summer event?
We are not testing this at the moment at least, but the devs might, im not sure.
that would be 6th event in a row this happened so i am trying to find out same conditions
my last report here is 22th april, 1 week before menhirok got to beta, and since summer event is big 1 month long it can start till end of the june here on beta to be ready for july for live servers
they can also trying to test new inventory from 1.33 with new event internally, just my wild guesses
regardless of it this time it happens too often, like every second log into game

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
we are currently again having trouble reproducing this.
Are you still getting this, and if yes, what did you do just before you noticed it happened?

Dony

King of Bugs
as of todays update its back
august event being worked on i am 99% sure of it
logging into a game and after that relog just cause this problem for me now
deleting cache removes it for next relog
but reloging once again its back
only part from all this bugs which is fixed is inventory which working as intended

06072017.png

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
ok i managed to reproduce this partially once now.
only the trader button didnt work, the rest seems ok (correct disconnect signs, correct tooltips)

repro steps:
- spend all the kp at once (research for example)
- wait till the timer gives you 1 kp back
- observe that the trader button doesnt work anymore. When you click on the trader building however it all works again.

I tried to reproduce it again 2 time after it, and i couldnt reproduce it anymore.

So id rate it more like 1/10 instead of a 1/5 :)

Dony

King of Bugs
for me its
refresh page in firefox
game loads and if it occured i just check all partial bugs
if it didnt occured i keep refreshing page till it happens (max 1-2 times for me)
no other steps

also i suggest to place 1 disconnected building next to main hall to see it after each log if it works or not (i have my building sitting there more then half year now)

also i never mentioned that, but i never log out of game, i either refresh page or quit firefox in case that something in memory is not cleared properly

Dony

King of Bugs
never mind with todays update
which added august event building which provide mana
its back
all what you need to do to reproduce it is just keep refreshing site