• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [16719] Tips are not updated after upgrading a building that change the culture bonus

DeletedUser1953

Game version: v1.32-(03654162e) (2017-06-09 12:06)
Game world: Beta 1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: __Chrome 58.0.329.110 (64 bit)
Flash Player version: 25.0.0.171 (chrome)
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x 64 FR
Screen resolution: 1280 x 1024
Account name: __IchLiebeDich
Humans or Elves: __Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
Tips for gold/supplies use the wrong culture bonus if the culture bonus change after a building upgrade
__

Expected situation:
Display with the good bonus ;)
__

Reproduction Steps
Display tips for residence/workshop
2. Upgrade a building that change the culture bonus (for my example, a armory)
3. The tips does not change !
4. if you collect, the amount collected <-> tips because it is calculated with the new culture bonus, 125% <-> 100% in my case
5. __

My memory is not clear about that, but i think that i have already seen this bug on the live system (not the beta).

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
I have done screenshots for residence, but this applies too to workshop. I upgrade a armory.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1771

Can this report be the one you were looking for?

We will test this again, and see if we will have to reopen old thread.

DeletedUser1771

This is indeed happening and it is a bit different than before (in the report i gave the link in the post above).

This is happening only if you lower your cultural bonus by building or upgrading buildings in your town. If you lower your cultural bonus by deleting cultural building, tooltips are updated immediately. If you increase your culture by building cultural building, tooltips are updated again immediately.