• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [16623] Notification missing „New member joined the fellowship“

Brummbaer

Game version: v1.32-(741cfea1a) (2017-06-02 10:33)
Game world: beta1

Browser + version: Chrome Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)
Flash Player version:
Operating System: Windows 10 64 bit
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Brummbaer

Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 = happens once
Quest title: none

Current situation: Notification missing „New member joined the fellowship“
Expected situation: Get notification

Reproduction Steps:
Not possible

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Okay i can confirm you are not getting notifications about this.
However i will need to check if this is not a partial new implementation of the notifications.
I know there has been a few suggestions about notifications that got forwarded, so maybe they are working on this now.

Elderflower

I have a situation today which seems to be related. A player applied to join. I accepted them and got a message saying they can't join until 14:41 today and their name disappeared from the list of Aspirants.
I have checked and they are in another Fellowship. However when I reload the Fellowship window their name is again in the list of Aspirants.
before acceptance.jpg after acceptance 1.jpg after acceptance 2.jpg

DeletedUser283

I had that same issue on sunday, and the popup told me "can't join until today 6 am" while in the middle of the afternoon (European time);
on monday, I tried again to accept the player and it told me he was in a fellowship;
so my fellowship got an application that we may not have been able to honor, which in turn may have made us look rude, and we lost a new fellow, all because some guy cannot code right;
this is very displeasing, because it does not only affect our gameplay, but also the way people interact with other people within the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

Hi guys! For the last 2 posts: Please make a seperate bug report for that, since it's something different than the missing notification for newly joined members and we can only deal with 1 bug report per thread :)