• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [16546] Undiscovered city next to a green province

Liluna

Game version: _v1.32-(741cfea1e) (2017-06-02 10:33)
Game world: _Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: _Mozilla Firefox 53.0.3
Flash Player version: _25.0
Operating System: _windows 10 home
Screen resolution: _1680 x 1050
Account name: _Liluna
Humans or Elves: _Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__there is an undiscovered city next to a completed, discovered province. It should have turned green but didn't.
__

Expected situation:
__City should be discovered and green
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. __login
2. __go to map
3. __go to the right edge of the green discovered provinces
4. __
5. __

Screenshots of the bug:
non-green.jpg

Liluna

not using a mobile device and not swiping/warping around, the city just is undiscovered. I can't help it or anything. I guess it's a bug from when they perhaps moved the city to its current location from somewhere outside my green zone. Not sure though and I've never seen it before, so I thought I would mention it.

DeletedUser1771

Is that city still under sand? I mean don't have grass around it (green).

DeletedUser283

I remember that I had scouted a province some time before my city was moved (that's long ago ...) and when I checked my new neighbourhood, I had 2 cities locations that remained undiscovered while sitting just next to discovered provinces;
one should have been a gold mine, but there was nothing there, just grass;
the other one was an active city, and I had to scout another adjacent province to finally have it flagged as "discovered", although the equivalent location in my previous neighbourhood was ok;
I also remember at the time that you guys had difficulties finding a way to fix it, so that if one of us gets moved again or gets a new neighbour on the fringes of the discovered area, this error is almost certain to resurface.
by the way , I have been searching around for the bug report but could not find it ... :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1771

We can confirm now problem with provinces due to player movement. Our team is already working on this problem.

Liluna

I sort of guessed it was going to be something to do with player movement, still glad to hear its under investigation :)

And I did try to find out if there was a previous reprt of this, but couldn't find a bug report that matched, hence I posted this one. I hadn't noticed this effect before (I had been moved in a previous round), but I only noticed it when mining coins.