• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [16516] Fake Reward when completing my own Ancient Wonder

• Thread starter Deleted User - 60107
  • Start date

Deleted User - 60107

Her's what happened:
- My Golden Abyss was 4 KNowledge Points from next level
- I added the 4 KP
- I got this message:
AWRewardBug.png

There are two things wrong here:
1) This is MY Ancient Wonder. Why am I getting a notification for contributing to my own AW?
2) As you can see my KP bar is empty - I did not receive any KP, despite what the message says.

Expected situation:
No message about a reward, since there is no reward for contributing to my own AW.

DeletedUser1771

Is it possible that you got that window for contributing someone else AW?

Deleted User - 60107

Highly unlikely, since I had not contributed to other AWs for several days, and all the ones I did contribute to should have been already finished. Of course, I can't be sure, since the message window gives no useful information: No name of player, no name of AW, no level of AW, just the reward.

But even if it was for another AW that - by some incredible coincedence - just happened to level up at the same time as my Golden Abyss, there's still the fact that I got no KP reward, yet the message claims I got 5 KP. So something definitely went wrong - either I shouldn't have gotten that message at all, or I should have gotten the 5 KP from the message.

ophion

I also got a similar reward notification for upgrading my Endless Excavation AW. I hadn't contributed to any other's AW'S so that wasn't a possibility.

DeletedUser

Today I filled someone else his AW (ToS level 1), I ended 5th, so no chance to get KP's but I still got the reward window even though I didn't get any KP's. o_O

DeletedUser1771

It seems that we have phantom notification, like we had phantom chest before. Unfortunately, I still couldn't reproduce this issue, but I will continue to search for reproduction steps. We need to find a cause, otherwise it is impossible to fix it.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks folks! We've now confirmed this for the situation where you complete the research for your own AW, as per the OP. We have not yet been able to confirm this for the case outlined by Jasper above.

If anyone has experienced getting a notfication of reward when completing the research on someone else's AW in a position that would not qualify for a reward, please do let us know!

Dony

King of Bugs
does this bug also removes reward screen in any AW where i contributed and won KPs? i didnt saw reward screen on live servers whole week (after 1.30 were deployed i guess, not 100% sure tho), doesnt matter if i am online or offline, KP adding to my bar without any notifications, no rewards screen what i won, no exclamation mark on rune icon on the bottom even if i won rune

DeletedUser1771

Now when you mentioned it, I also didn't get notifications on live for some time. But that's live.
Do we have same problem here on beta? Unfortunately I don't contribute KPs, so I don't know. But I will now. I don't know if these two things are connected. And the answer on your question is: This bug is only for phantom reward window.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Fake reward notifications for completing your own AWs should no longer appear. Please do let us know if you still get them, or if you should get them again in the future