• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [16421] All provinces at 0/8 after city was moved

DeletedUser778

Game version: v1.32-(741cfea1e) (2017-06-02 10:33)
Game world: zz1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: FF 53.0.3 (32-Bit)
Flash Player version: 25.0.0.171
Operating System: Win7 Pro 64 Bit
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: LordB
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5... one isn't moved often.

Current situation:
After my city got moved today all provinces i scouted so far are resetted to 0/8.
All other provinces are locked, so I can't tell which provinces I still had open to complete and I can't scout a new province without completeing one of all the 0/8 provinces.
Reloading, Clearing Cache, PC restart nothing fixed it

Expected situation:
The completed and scouted but not finished provinces should be the same as before I was moved.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Check the box for allowing automatic movement to better position.
2. Get moved

Screenshots of the bug:
2017-06-0512_27_21-ellfk8h.jpg
2017-06-0512_32_08-elt0ky2.jpg
2017-06-0512_47_03-eliwjf1.jpg
2017-06-0512_47_40-eljujuf.jpg

So far I didn't tried to actually complete a fight to see if I get the rewards.
~400 Provinces x 8 KP = 3200 KP would be a nice welcome to the neighborhood gift, that my wonders really could use. :p

Edit: The holes in the map aren't a bug... I scouted that way ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118

Hmm, wouldn't this also mean that you cannot participate in any tournament if it stays like that?

DeletedUser

400 Provinces x 8 KP = 3200 KP would be a nice welcome to the neighborhood gift, that my wonders really could use. :p
I wonder if they would also count towards the next expansion, 400 provinces will give you a lot. :D

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
okay i can confirm you are in this state with 0/8 provinces right now.
I cant however reproduce it now, since player movement only occurs on mondays, so you would have to wait a week.

Ill ask this bug to take priority for the devs so they can fix your map(and others who moved) before tournament starts tomorrow.
I hope they will be able to do this, if not ill ask for advise on what you should do.

DeletedUser778

Now i got moved back to my old possition - provinces are normal there... I kinda liked my new neighborhood... over 20 players helping back already after being there for a few days... :confused:
My scout was busy when i got moved, so i knew at leats one province i hadn't done before and did it when he finished to start scouting a neighboring province. The scouting progress is cancelled now. :(
I guess I won't get back there, if I move again?
And will it be save to move in the future?

Marindor

@LordB : We indeed had to put the affected players back into their old positions to be able to fix this.

For now, this should occur again. Should it happen again for anyone, please let us know as soon as possible :)

DeletedUser778

Just noticed that I still have offers from my "old new neighbors" in the trader, all with the undiscovered fee though.
No error, or something accepting them.
2017-06-08 18_38_55-Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game.png

Edit: Meanwhile it's normal again.