• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [15901] Menhiroks Duty quest number 4

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version:v1.29-(5c6097c42) (2017-04-27 16:06)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 53.0
Flash Player version: 25.0.0.148
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Menhiroks Duty quest number 4

Current situation:
Wrong icon in quest + quest finished before i got required culture

Expected situation:
Should be icon of culture and quest should finish after i gained 40 culture and not when i started building culture building

Reproduction Steps
1. Get Menhiroks Duty quest number 4
2. Check icon
3. start building culture building
4. observe

Attachments

• 53.png
    53.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 223

DeletedUser1777

Just wanted to post this bug, you are very fast @Dony :D

BTW: I wasn't sure, but had the same issue today with a story quest (gain 100 culture & gain 40 popiulation) - the bug is the same with culture and population

DeletedUser116

I hope which this issues will be fixed before release this event in live server because when i'll make this event on italy, i report the issue from the staff, but they don't answer me any problem.

Game version: v1.30-(9c837cc15) (2017-05-04 16:36)
Game world: Beta 1
Browser + version: Google Chrome v. 58.0.3029.96 (64-bit)
Flash Player version: v. 25.0.0.148
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Screen resolution: 1366x768 (Fullscreen) zoom= 100%
Account name: etms51
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: 4 quest of the serie Menhirok's Duty - "The Arrival" Era

Current situation:
When i click on this four quest of the serie "Menhirok's Duty", i can see a new window where there are more elements of the quest. Here i can see a wrong icon of the "supply storage" while the right icon will be "Culture. (Screenshot 1).I click on the "Buildings" button, and the game shows a new window with more buildings. I click on the "Culture" tab, and i put the mouse over the image of "Luminous Signpost" item. the game shows a tooltip with the right icon of the "Culture" (Screenshot 2)
__

Expected situation:
This icon of the requirement to complete this quest must be replaces by the icon of the culture
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. I login into my account
2. I wait which my village is loading
3. I click on the left side the first icon of these quest called as "MenHirok's Duty", the quest is the four
4. I can see this new window with different element of the game, the icon of the target of this mission is totally wrong because will be a "culture" icon (Screenshot 1)
5. I click on the "Buildings" button, and the game shows a new window with more buildings.
6.I click on the "Culture" tab,
7.I put the mouse over the image of "Luminous Signpost" item and the game shows a tooltip with the right icon of the "Culture" (Screenshot 2)

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
Image 1 => View attachment 2669
Image 2 => View attachment 2670

I hope which your developer fix this wrong icon of this four quest on the serie "MenJirok's Duty

DeletedUser116

I hope which this issues will be fixed before release this event in live server because when i'll make this event on italy, i report the issue from the staff, but they don't answer me any problem.

When this issue will be fixed?