• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [15899] Error in gold counter

DeletedUser1909

Keeps saying it needs just 1 more gold even after collecting several times...

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi jps, are you sure you are getting this on the beta server?

I seem to be getting the exact same thing on the live servers, but i cannot seem to reproduce it on beta at the moment.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Could you guys tell me what level main hall you have?
im still unable to reproduce this on our testserver, with a max main hall.
However ive seen this on live server so i know you're not imagining it, but i need clear reproduction steps so the devs can find the issue and fix it.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
reproduction is 2/5 but once you got it, you keep getting it.

Still happening in version v1.29-(5c6097c42) (2017-04-27 16:06)
repro steps:
1 Have a main hall lvl 15 or 19,
2 collect coins from several houses at the same time.
3 notice when you reach full capacity you will receive the max coins you can get -1
4 if you are in bad luck, you will collect multiple houses, receive 1 coins from the full house, and you will still have 1 coins short for max
If you are lucky, one of the next houses will give you the 1 coins you needed and put you on max

I think this is a rounding issue

DeletedUser1909

My MH is lvl 14 in upgrade to 15, I have had this issue from MH 9 to present. says I need 1 gold to max, I add 3k to 15k and still need 1 gold....

My mh on us2 is lvl 25, this error is robbing me big time, and is quite aggravating..:mad:
Especially when using magic 10 residences which hold 300k gold.. If you figure this happens no less than 3 times a day that's 900k X 30 days that's 27m gold lost due to this error. In a rounded month.

Please fix...

Last edited by a moderator:

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
This should be fixed now, and i cannot reproduce it anymore either.
But since its a 2/5 this doesn't mean it can confirm its fixed now.

Are you still getting this (on beta, not on live)?

DeletedUser1909

No it's still doing the same thing said 1 gold to go added gold from 4 residences to have it max. Aprox 50k gold

DeletedUser1777

@Kersepitje
Today I have this issue :(

Game Version: v1.32-(741cfea1e) (2017-06-02 10:33)
Mainhall is at 19, KP is at 0, Race: Elve, Account: evelyntest, OS: Win7, Browser FF

I just looged in to the game, collected a questreward, spent KP into techtree, unlocked a tech and did the quest "our taxes", can't get the last coin from a residence, doing NH fixes the trouble

upload_2017-6-3_8-34-13.png

upload_2017-6-3_8-35-51.png

upload_2017-6-3_8-38-13.png

upload_2017-6-3_8-39-48.png

DeletedUser1909

yup its an ongoing issue... Still have it here and on live servers....

DeletedUser1909

Screenshot_4.png
Collected 50k more than was necessary to max gold and shows 1 too max.

Marindor

Hi guys,

This doesn't seem to be reproducable anymore. If someone can still reproduce it, please let us know, including updated reproduction steps :)