• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [15698] Empty Summonings tab - sometimes

Isioloder

Game version: v1.33-(ec5d682d4) (2017-06-16 6:13)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Firefox 53.0.3
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.131
Operating System: Win 10
Screen resolution: 1920*1080
Account name: Isioloder
Humans or Elves: Humans
Quest title: Charming Tree event
Current situation: I've just completed the last quest in the Charming Tree event. The pop-up window told me, that I've acquired the Charming Tree, and exclamation mark indeed appered on the Inventory icon - but no tree is there, the Summonings are empty.
Expected situation: I should have found the Tree in my inventory.

Isioloder

I just remembered that I've had one building in my inventory from one older event, which I have not built yet. Well, that one disappeared.

DeletedUser605

I had loads of buildings in there and they are all gone!!

DeletedUser2054

All my buildings in the inventory are gone. Only shows Summonings tab, but no buildings.
It seems to have happened when I reached the Sorcerers and Dragons chapter.

DeletedUser1771

After Inventory redesign, sometimes we have problem with Summonings tab. It doesn't show buildings in the inventory, but buildings are there. Nobody lost any building so far, so don't worry.
Sometimes I can see my buildings in tthe Summonings tab, but right now it looks like this: summonings.jpg

Marindor

Hi everyone! We are not able to reproduce this issue anymore so we will now archive this thread. Should it happen again, please let us know :)