• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [15502] No next phoenix event prize

DeletedUser607

Game version: __v1.28-(194ecaaa3) (2017-04-10 7:36)
Game world: __ beta1
Browser + version: __ firefox 52.0.1
Flash Player version: __ 25.0.0.127
Operating System: __ win 10 1607
Screen resolution: __ fullHD
Account name: __juni
Humans or Elves: __elves

Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __

Current situation:
__ according to the counter, the phoenix event ends at 2 am german time. there is no new daily prize.
__

Expected situation:
__ have a new prize, which was promised by the quest system
__

Reproduction Steps
__ wait until midnight today (which might be doable on the live-servers)
2. __ watch what happens
3. __
4. __
5. __

EDIT: please edit the title, it is not a problem with the quest, just with the prize.

Attachments

• noprize.png
    noprize.png
    586.2 KB · Views: 165
Last edited by a moderator:

Veeb

I'm not refreshing as I still have the excursion in mine.
am 1 sky essence short now as Inno can't add up :(

DeletedUser607

mouseover is even funnier (thanks miciah for pointing it out)

Attachments

• noprize2.png
    noprize2.png
    319.4 KB · Views: 383

Marindor

This is not a bug. The event had an extra 2 hours to give a little extra room to spend your last Sky Essence. Inserting a new daily prize for only 2 hours would be a bit unfair so the last daily prize was just kept for those 2 extra hours :)

DeletedUser

I would say the mouseover is definitely some kind of bug. If you don't want to show a daily prize the mouseover shouldn't show anything also.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser607

This is not a bug. The event had an extra 2 hours to give a little extra room to spend your last Sky Essence. Inserting a new daily prize for only 2 hours would be a bit unfair so the last daily prize was just kept for those 2 extra hours :)

but it wasn't displayed. if the prize was kept for the last 2 hours, which by the way is a good idea, just display it for those 2 hours ;-)

DeletedUser1877

I had it displayed. Didn't get it though :(
Didn't have the stream error, so not refreshed.

Possibly there is a problem if the game loads in those 2 hours?

DeletedUser

Yes. After midnight the daily prize was still showing until I did a refresh. After that the daily prize was gone and you got that weird tooltip as well.

lika1961

No prize showed for me either.

The communication on this one should have been better. We might have got another building instead of dumping essence.