• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [13368] Negative population in quest

DeletedUser

Game version:v1.27-(beb947ca4) (2017-03-29 6:51)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Opera 44.0
Flash Player version: 25.0.0.127
Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise (UK edition)
Screen resolution:2048 x 1152
Account name: Ritsel
Humans or Elves:Elves
Reproducibility: unknown
Quest title: The Ritual II

While I was working on a combined quest that also asked for a population gain of 33, I also sold some low culture buildings with population. But now the quest is counting backward! I've finished the other assignments, upgrade several houses with 40 population gains. But I still seem to need more than a 1000 population gain to finish the quest. That will take me ages :-(

Reproduction steps:
1) Quest "The Ritual II" appears
2) Build Event building (Magical Egg)
3) Culture part of the assignment ticked off
4) Upgrade houses to lvl 14 (population gain 40)
5) Meanwhile sell some low-culture buildings with population attached
6) See the Quest change from asking 33 population, to -1133 population to start with
7) 2 Upgraded houses finished, but Quest remains negative to -1053

N-pop.jpg

DeletedUser118

Btw is it just me or is the Sorcs picture missing in your quest window?

DeletedUser

Yeah me too, but if we keep reporting them, we can get some nice diamonds for a reward. :D

Would be nice to get the diamonds reward 2x ;)
But more important to me is that this negative pop will be fixed. I'm desperately trying to save my city from oblivion, but the hurdles are getting higher and higher this way :(

DeletedUser1986

Thank you for your report, we have been able to confirm it and will forward it for fixing :)

DeletedUser

@Nighspark. Thank you for confirming. But am I still suppose to gain 1000+ population before this quest will be completed?