• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [13357] Can't open eggs when Grand Prize is ready to collect

DeletedUser1777

Game version: v1.27-(b0aa033ee) (2017-03-27 9:21)
Game world: beta
Browser + version: chrome
Flash Player version: 25.0.0.127
Operating System: __win7
Screen resolution: irrelevant
Account name: _Flabbes
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
Can't open egg for 90 essence
__

Expected situation:
open egg
__

Reproduction Steps

not sure if the steps are useful to reproduce, thisis what I did

open egg for 140 (win 140 essence)
2. open egg for 140 (win 25 KP)
3. try to open 90 egg (nothing happens, just a screen with open egg, no essence were used)
closing event window and open it again doesn't fix the problem

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:

upload_2017-3-28_9-9-52.png

DeletedUser1877

Is it possible it's waiting for you to press collect on 1st grand prize?

DeletedUser1986

Hey Flabbes, you will need to collect your grand prize you won before you will be able to open any more eggs. Your second grand prize is still locked, your feathers would get lost if you were able to open any more eggs. Collecting the first prize will unlock the second grand prize and will solve the issue. :)

DeletedUser1777

Thanks for your response, but this can't be true.

I opened today 2 times 140 eggs and got the rewards for that (essence & KP). In Background the feathers will be counted, no matter if I pick up the prize or not.

In my second (beta)account I collected some feathers a few days, before I opened the first grand prize - all feathers for the second prize have been there.

Please check the issue with devs ;)

Hmmm, maybe the game just doesn't want to give me another building - but yesterday it worked too (won a building an its in my inventary bag)

DeletedUser

Hey Flabbes, you will need to collect your grand prize you won before you will be able to open any more eggs. Your second grand prize is still locked, your feathers would get lost if you were able to open any more eggs. Collecting the first prize will unlock the second grand prize and will solve the issue. :)
In previous event you could still open eggs (chests/whatever they where called) without having to claim the first grand prize. If you claimed that first grand prize later any feathers (winter globes/...) you had won would still be counted toward the second grand prize.

Marindor

Hi guys,

There was a misunderstanding on our side, causing me to give @Nightspark the wrong answer, sorry for that! We were able to reproduce the issue and will treat it as a bug now :)

DeletedUser1777

Thank you for the confirmation :)

Do you have a hint for a workaround?
If collecting the first price would help, I might be tempted to do it as I really want to win the Merchant III - seems it's hidden in the 90er egg o_O

DeletedUser1777

Well, I just collected the first grand prize and now I could open the 90er egg. - aaaand no building, cruel beast :(
Took me a few more draws and finally I got the desired building :)

Seems to be a "wont fix" as the event ends in 13 days anyway :rolleyes:

Edit for the records:
all my meanwhile collected feathers have been there :cool:

Dony

King of Bugs
You know, when I can finish the scout tech in time and collect afterwards, the building would be "better"
i tried that in winter event, but it didnt worked, once event start the grand prizes are set for us in that chapter

DeletedUser1777

i tried that in winter event, but it didnt worked, once event start the grand prizes are set for us in that chapter
It worked for me last summer and in winter too, I just had to pay all the needed KP and finish the research for the scout.
If this didn't work for you, you should have written a ticket to support to correct this issue.

Marindor

We're not able to reproduce this behaviour in our current game version anymore. Should it reoccur, please let us know :)