• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [13325] Information screen of unit is wondering about his/her rating + wrong/different image of unit

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.26-(40a76de07) (2017-03-20 15:51)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 52.0.1
Flash Player version:
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
Information screen of unit shows on top left corner ? instead of rating (including tooltips where rating was is now ?) + image of unit is no longer full from head to feet but only shows half of it with bad centering in that window

Expected situation:
It should be like before

Reproduction Steps
1. Open information screen of unit anywhere (barracks, TG, MC, tournament, provinces)
2. check ? on top left
3. check image of unit

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    152.4 KB · Views: 216

Sir Squirrel

I came to report the same bug, in mine the enemy ranger doesn't know what star it is.
r037th.jpg

Another thing I would like to ask is why I am fighting rangers in the 5th ring when I am only in chapter 3? The ranger is a unit we don't get until chapter 9 wood elves, doesn't seem fair to be fighting a unit from that far ahead in chapter 3 fights. If this isn't a bug it should be.
fbfcpf.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser1771

Confirmed.

And image of unit looks so bad now :(.

@SirSquirrel: Those enemy units are intended feature. But don't worry, when you encounter them they are quite weak, you can beat them. :)

Marindor

Although we haven't really changed anything, we can no longer reproduce this issue in the current game version. Therefore we will now archive this thread. Should it happen again, please let us know :)