• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [13312] EE giving bonus for mana?

MalpA

Game version: __ 1.23.6v1.23.6-(02b4991) (2017-02-21 9:46)
Game world: __ beta
Browser + version: __ 51.0.1 firefox
Flash Player version: __24.0.0.194
Operating System: __ win7
Account name: __MalpA
Humans or Elves: __elves

Reproducibility: 5

I dont know is it correct or just some bug?

upload_2017-3-11_10-8-36.png

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for your report MalpA, we'll check this one with our Game Design team to see what should be the case here :)

DeletedUser1777

I've seen this in live worlds, but it doesn't gives the shown extra mana. Just the tooltip seems to be wrong.
After a relaod the tooltip is correct (without additional mana).

DeletedUser

Thanks all! This is indeed a bug and will be forwarded to be fixed :)
How can this be a bug ? :eek: Like I wrote before: this requires a lot of programming to make it happen. If that's a bug then your programmers are doing a very bad job ! :mad:

MalpA

This spell should giving 5% only to cultural bonus(like it description says), so just think... is entire cultural bonus giving u addicional mana? If yes u should getting f.e ~125/150% additional manna whole time even with out EE. With this case programmers just made mistake with code and forgot to restrain bonus only to cultural bonus which giving addicional coins and supplise only. ....ofcours IMO

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
This has been fixed for a few days now. should you again get free mana for no good reason, please dont hesitate to let us know :)