• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [13278] Neighborly help

DeletedUser283

it seems to be quite erratic, somtimes help actually activates, most of the time though it does not;
could not find a pattern yet ....

DeletedUser1877

I'm thinking my evaporated with the midnight stream error, but can't be sure

DeletedUser1931

This morning I moved my cultural buildings and it seems that the first aids work

DeletedUser283

6 willows have been helped since 07:00 this morning
only 3 show as polished

DeletedUser

Game version:v1.26-(3d22e67d6) (2017-03-17 15:21)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Opera 43.0
Flash Player version: 25.0.0.127
Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise (UK edition)
Screen resolution:2048 x 1152
Account name: Ritsel
Humans or Elves:Elves
Reproducibility: unknown

Same here, temple of ages polished at 16:08 today, but none of my temple show polished, and the boosted in not counted in my culture bonus

NH bug.jpg

Brummbaer

Bug appears again.
Neighborly help disappear after a few moments :(
I got 5 times help on habitat within the last hour, but only two help's left.

Added:
Next help on culture not counted :(

Attachments

• HELPING.PNG
    HELPING.PNG
    175.3 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

DeletedUser1931

I noticed that for cultural aid there are two scenarios:
1 - the avatar of the one who assisted appears above the building, when you passe the mouse on it disappears, but the benefit of the aid is not taken into account
2- the hand symbol appears directly and the help is taken into account

DeletedUser283

this morning when I logged in, 3 willows exhibited helper avatars;
2 of these had the helping hands, 1 did not ...
I wonder, could it be related to the fact that the server is restarted for the daily update ?

DeletedUser

I really don't understand why such a detrimental bug as this one, has not been given a priority. It's still listed as fixed, even that is not corrected. :rolleyes:

First we lost our coins saved above city hall, next we had no idea how many coins we received from NH on city hall and lost coins because of it.
Now already a week no NH on cultural buildings, and because of it a major loss of coins and supplies. I've struggled with this continuation of bugs that are costing me coins and now supplies. But I give up, and stopped playing on the beta-site, because I couldn't even continue with the event.

Sir Squirrel

Yeah this bug is still with us today and is not fixed yet. I understand that this is Beta, so it doesn't bug me so much. But if this bug makes it to live I am going to be upset and I am sure I will only be one of the thousands that will be. Still don't understand why so many bugs are found and fixed here only to show up on live anyway, I started this account on beta to help find bugs so fewer would get to live. I am not sure if all my time and effort are actually doing anything at all to that effect at the moment!

Last edited:

DeletedUser1877

NH seems to stay, as does EE for me at least, but hands are not the right color in notifications.

Sir Squirrel

Had lots of helps on my culture today, none did anything. Hands just disappear, giving no bonus culture. It worked better for me the other day when I had EE spells on also, today with no spells no help worked.

Arayla

Still not working. For me, there is a concrete pattern. I'm in the US Eastern DST time zone for time purposes. If NH is given between approx. 7am and 2pm US, it works, regardless of EE spell or not. After approx. 2pm, all NH does not work, regardless of EE spell or not. This is happening today after the latest update.

DeletedUser283

ok, here we have evidence :
a neighbour polished my scream of Halloween yesterday afternoon around 18:20 as shown in my notification screen (see first screenshot )

the second screen shot shows the building as it is now; I have a lvl 7 crystal lighthouse that gives me a 66% increase on polishing time, bringing the total to approx. 13 hours and 25 minutes;
it is now 02:00 and the bonus on the scream of halloween should still be active; it is not, and I suspect it never was active in the first place ...

on top of this I would like to add that I have received help on weeping willows 13 times since 14:00 y-day (so during a 12-hour period of time);
right now only 8 of them have the hands and the bonus;
normally after that much help I should reach 170% culture bonus, but I could never go above 160% since this bug is here;

an please stop telling this us this bug is fixed because it is not;
maybe the devs did play around with the code, but to no avail.

Attachments

• ELV_screen_27.jpg
    ELV_screen_27.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 140
  • ELV_screen_28.jpg
    ELV_screen_28.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 150
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1909

My burning egg was geting NH before update, today I have had it polished 8 times, and not one of these occurrences shows helping hands on it afterwards. Note if it was polished exactly in 8 hr increments it could only be polished 3 times in 1 day..

What did they screw up?:rolleyes:
This is just not right and I have had 3 helping hand spells on it and there going to waste, since even if you polish it, it shows unpolished..

Fix this A.S.A.P please, its just not right.....:mad:

Thanks....

Last edited by a moderator: