• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [13278] Neighborly help

DeletedUser1909

Sounds like this bug is multiple snafu's.
At least mine is working for my 2 that have helping hands on.

DeletedUser283

my hut is full but enough buildings managed to have culture bonus activated for me to reach 160%;
thanks to a lvl 4 watchtower ruins ;)

the success rate of polishing remains desperately low nonetheless ...

DeletedUser1909

And needs to be fixed, before going live.
I can just imagine all the "HATE" post and support tickets this problem would generate.:rolleyes:

I know I would be one of them.....

Marindor

Thank you all for your help guys! If you have any more important information, please let us know! And we know this one has to be fixes asap ;)

DeletedUser1833

I have cleared all my Builders' boosts, and the 2 polishes I've had since doing so have both worked. Excellent!

I'm sorry Marindor, but I simply don't get enough help to be able to do a decent test.
All I can say is that having reduced the Builders' boosts to 0 (zero), the 2 subsequent polishes of cultural buildings both worked fine. Two polishes is a very small number to be certain that the problem has disappeared; and I can't say that 1,2 or 3 boosts on the L4 Builders would also be okay.

Edit :
Nope, this doesn't fly. My builder has had no boosts, and the none of the polishes applied in the last 8 hours are being recognised (they all got pictures showing who "hit" them, but that's it).

Last edited by a moderator:

sunrae

I hid my builder, no one has polished it but now I have had neighbour help on my culture, message says buffed but nothing in culture bonus. So builder theory no good :(

Sir Squirrel

Ok I have been thinking about this bug and one thing that changed recently is the event prizes are ready for help right as soon as you take them out of the bag (and I love this, BTW!!). This wasn't possible before this event, so I am wondering if this change is some how tied to the NH not working on culture now. I could be way off in left field with this idea, but thought I should mention it so the Dev's could at least look at this aspect.

Last edited: