• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [13123] Bonus Coins displayed in Main Hall incorrect

Preator

Game version: v1.26-(50289c0) (2017-03-09 8:53)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Firefox 51.0.1
Flash Player version: 24.0.0.221
Operating System: Win 10
Screen resolution: 1920*1080
Account name: Preator
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
The accumulated bonus coins shown in Main Hall is always 104000, no matter how much coins there are. Once clicked to collect the coins, we get the right amount. However, the two floating numbers are different, one of them over Main Hall, the other on the top menu.

Expected situation:
Main Hall to show the right amount of collected coins both when hovering the mouse on it, and after collecting.

Reproduction Steps
Get some neighbourly help on your Main Hall.
2. Hover the mouse over the Main Hall.
3. Observe the accumulated bonus coin amount is 104000 (This number is my case, for different Main Hall levels it might be different.
4. Click on the Main Hall in order to collect the bonus coins.
5. Observe the blimps are not the same; the one over the Main Hall as 104000, the other one below the upper menu whatever the collected amount is.

Screenshots of the bug:
Hover over the Main Hall:
DZlbc0b.png

Collect the bonus coins:
UWzZE2y.png

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
This has been in the game for a few weeks now, but you are the first one to report it (at least on beta).
The devs are already working on this one and it will hopefully be fixed soon.

DeletedUser

Please fix this bug asap.
I couldn't see how many coins were floating above my city hall.
Therefore after buying a city expansion, I thought I could safely collect. But it turns out I got a lot more coins from city hall than I could store. All went up in smoke :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Dony

King of Bugs
i experienced on 2 different worlds on live servers that it were showing different number while hovering MH and what i got after collecting it
but this time it doesnt show as only 1 NH was given, in 1 world it showed that MH has 7 NHs, but after collecting it was 20 NHs

edit. experienced it in currect version on beta aswell

6.png

Last edited: