• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [13118] Quest finished before tec researched

Sir Squirrel

Game version: v1.25-(1ed13be) (2017-02-27 11:25)
Game world: Beta 1
Browser + version: Internet explorer 11.0.9600
Flash Player version: Adobe flash player version 24.0.0.194
Operating System: Windows 7 ultimate
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Sir Squirrel
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Research archer promotion

Current situation: when I logged in today the quest for researching the archer promotion was completed, but I have not completed the tec in the research tree yet.

Expected situation: Quest should not complete until research is complete

Reproduction Steps:
1. have a quest for tec research
2. log in it is done , but research is not
4. __
5. __
Didn't have anything upgrading, didn't collect anything. I believe the update itself was the cause of the bug. As far as I can tell.

Last edited:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for your report Sir Squirrel! It's likely this is a duplicate of the issue found here, unless this was not your first log in since the end of the Tournament?

Sir Squirrel

No the end of the tourney was 2 days ago I have logged in multiple times since then, this happened this morning when I logged in, so don't think it is related to tournaments this time, I think the update did it. This bug maybe impossible to confirm as you would have to have had a quest requiring a tec to be done before the update was implemented.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1905

Yes, same issue for me, except the quest was to research advanced armory. I had also logged in multiple times since the end of the tournament. Hope this helps!

DeletedUser1877

My current quests were/are gain relics and produce 24 hour goods. They did NOT complete. Hope that helps narrow it.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks folks :cool: this may still be the same issue as the one I linked, since the behaviour seems the same, but it's happened with today's update, not at end of Tournament :confused: