• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [13018] Tooltip wrong at spelled culture building at neighbour

DeletedUser1777

Game version: v1.23.5-(a85b553) (2017-02-15 8:03)
Game world: beta
Browser + version: ff 47.01.1
Flash Player version: _24.0.0.221
Operating System: win7
Screen resolution: irrelevant
Account name: evelyntest (reward please to Flabbes)
Humans or Elves: Elve

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: --

Current situation:
instead of information to EE spell youget weird information when you mouseober a spelld building of your neighbour

Expected situation:
see correct information in tooltip

Reproduction Steps
visit neighbour with spelled coulture building where NH is possible
2. look at the tooltip (mouseover) of the building

Screenshots of the bug:
player: ATHENA THE SEXY
upload_2017-2-18_9-21-17.png

DeletedUser1771

Oh, I was checking buildings where help is not possible. :oops: Silly me.

But i found one with same problem you described here.

lampion winter tree tooltip.jpg

If you find more buildings please leave the screenshot. Lets make a list of 'broken' ones.

DeletedUser1817

A few days ago, I have posted the following example, which mixes two issues: broken tooltip (as described here) and recurrence of the "wandering spell halos" issue.

Wrong_hint_on cultural_building_available for NH_0b.jpg

Maybe the fact that, in this case, the building involved is not even supposed to accept NH could help understanding the problem...

I was also wondering if this could be linked to another issue with cultural building tooltips (reported here), that incorrectly do not show their NH part.

DeletedUser1771

I found more broken tooltips last night.

And I could find them on cultural buildings which you can give NH and on those which you can't.

But, we have another problem, sparkling clouds above buildings which appears on strange places, and some are not visible (which we confirmed last night, too), I can't tell if those buildings with strange tooltips are all with spells or not, cause some are invisible. But, I can confirm that some cultural buildings with spells on them, but without sparkling cloud (so invisible spell/sparkling cloud) have tooltips which are ok.

So, I cant state that spells on the cultural buildings are reason for these strange tooltips.

deepakmylo.jpg szermi222.jpg

DeletedUser1777

I think you messed up something with latest update. Not sure if this is a different issue or if the belong together (tell me, when I can / should create a seperate bugthread to receive some diamonds :D)

Every polishable building at my neighbours / FS having the info / tooltip they are spelled. No clouds are visible and I don't beleive they all spelled their culturebuildings (they didn't do it before, so why all together today?)

upload_2017-2-21_22-49-32.png

upload_2017-2-21_22-50-27.png
upload_2017-2-21_22-51-19.png

DeletedUser1777

*push*
is there any Mod reading the "new" issue I've posted here yesterday?

edit:
created a bugthread for the above mentioned issue

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

The problem as described in this thread, cannot be reproduced anymore on our side. Should it happen again, please let us know including exact reproduction steps :)