• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [13014] Incorrect boost on my necro Fac

DeletedUser1513

Game version: __ v1.23.5-(a85b553) (2017-02-15 8:03)
Game world: __ beta
Browser + version: __ chrome
Flash Player version: __ NA
Operating System: __win7
Screen resolution: __NA
Account name: __jouchka
Humans or Elves: __elves

Reproducibility: _5_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__In my campus I have 15% boost (due to blooming trader level 6) but in my necro faculty I only see a boost of 14% (Production 114%)
__

Expected situation:
__I would expect to see a boost of 15% (115%) in my necro faculty
__

Reproduction Steps
__Have a blooming trader level 6
2. __Have a campus level 1
3. __Have a necro faculty at level 1
4. __STart producing soul catchers
5. __Click on necro Faculty and see the production, it shall display 115% instead of 114%,
The pordcution is 200=175 +25 boost; it shall be 201=175 + 26 boost

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:

Attachments

• NF.png
    NF.png
    191.5 KB · Views: 267
  • Campus.png
    Campus.png
    388.2 KB · Views: 261
  • BT.png
    BT.png
    224.9 KB · Views: 244

DeletedUser1771

Blooming trader guild lvl 6 should give 14% boost, not 15%. So, your BTG is working just fine, but tooltip seems to be showing incorrect value - 15%. Also, Campus window shows incorrect value for boost - 15%.

DeletedUser1513

It is nowhere described that blooming trader guild shall give 14% boost.
Everywhere it is showing 15%. Also when upgrading from 5 to 6 it was indicating 15%,
So why do you now claim that it should only be 14%? Just to hide a fault made in the boost calculation you are nerfing again something.
I'm not pleased with it at all!
It's not only the tooltipi issue, also if I open the Blooming trader it shows 15%!

DeletedUser1771

I know what is written in Blooming trade window, and you provide us screenie for that.

I wrote you what I know about Blooming trade bonuses, but also I'm checking those % values with game designers. Whatever is the value (14 or 15) we have a problem, and that will be fixed.

Dhurrin

Just to add info:
Dutch server shows the percentage as 15% on lvl 6 BTG as well. (btw, upgrading to lvl 7 does NOT add anything, still 15% :()

DeletedUser1513

In that list the value is "so called" correct, but on all other places 15% is displayed

DeletedUser1882

TThere is more to it than just a wrong value displaying. If you take the situation described in the OP, but upgrade the faculty to Level 2, the production based on a 15% bonus would be 302. With a 14% bonus, it would be 300. But the observed value (from us2 live effective this time) is 297 (which correlates to a 13% bonus).

I'd give a version number, but I don't have a mouse to right click with.... sorry!

Dony

King of Bugs
TThere is more to it than just a wrong value displaying. If you take the situation described in the OP, but upgrade the faculty to Level 2, the production based on a 15% bonus would be 302. With a 14% bonus, it would be 300. But the observed value (from us2 live effective this time) is 297 (which correlates to a 13% bonus).

I'd give a version number, but I don't have a mouse to right click with.... sorry!
Its actually display error, this settlement buildings are not increasing by 50% per level
Base values for levels are
1. 175 - 100%
2. 260 - 148,57% instead of 150%
3. 340 - 194,29% instead of 200%
4. 430 - 245,71 % instead of 250%
so we are getting the right amount of goods, in your case 260*1,14=296,4=297
so showing right percentages should definitly be less confusing

DeletedUser

I thought that the BTG didn't have any influence on the Manifestations but only on the Portal ?
Although that still doesn't explain the different numbers for the Manifestations.

Last edited by a moderator: