• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12960] Internal error when I aid a neighbour.

Dhurrin

This happening to me on beta too. Tried on different days (feb 13, 15, 17, 18), different computers (1x windows 10 pro, 1x windows 7 home) and using different browsers (chrome, opera, firefox)

Happened to these players (as requested by Marindor)
Balkis
Stormborn
Misterplough
Amarthano

(nasty part is 3 of them actually ask visitors to hit the MH)
Note: I have only 21 cities discovered on my map. So having this occur 4x is a rather annoyingly high percentage

DeletedUser1939

Good News.

I can not aid Bella Luna on Main Hall... as that is a new player unable to aid at all

DeletedUser1777

Hey,

there seems to be no need for further posts anymore ;)

Hi guys,

Just to let you know: We expect to have this issue resolved with our next game update, which will probably be somewhere next week :)

DeletedUser1771

It is resolved :). But if you encounter this issue again, please let us know.

Elderflower

Great news. I was actually avoiding helping some cities altogether because of this issue.
Can confirm that all is well. I just did the rounds of all my neighbours with nary a hitch.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1920

Umm.....NOT resolved. Got a message from a player TONIGHT (March 6th) that they were unable to help 4 players during their rounds, one of them being ME, an active player.

Umm.....NOT resolved. Got a message from a player TONIGHT (March 6th) that they were unable to help 4 players during their rounds, one of them being ME, an active player.
I am the member who tried to help. When I tried a few hours later, was able to help 3 of the 4 only because there were other places to help than the main hall.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
This original bug was individual players who had their city in a corrupted state because of another previous bug. The city who were effected were cleaned up by the devs. Its impossible to have this bug again.

The problem you have now is caused by this bug:
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...s-via-fellowship-menu-shows-my-own-city.7610/

When visiting neighbours, you are sometimes loading your own city, and when you give neighbourly help to your own city, then you get a stream error.

The workaround (untill daily patch fixes it) is to return to your own city first and then reload the player again. Refreshing the game completely works as well.

DeletedUser1877

There is another workaround, a tiny bit faster. When you help a fellow, open list to get next fellow, and click them. When you arrive, go to map. That loads map at their city, and clicking the city allows help without problems.

DeletedUser1920

This original bug was individual players who had their city in a corrupted state because of another previous bug. The city who were effected were cleaned up by the devs. Its impossible to have this bug again.

I find this comment insulting and condescending.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I find this comment insulting and condescending.
My apologies, i never meant to offend anyone, must be because of a language barrier. What i meant to say was that the bug reported here is tied to a very specific problem and that problem was completely solved. So i assume it is tied to the other bug i linked.

DeletedUser1920

My apologies, i never meant to offend anyone, must be because of a language barrier. What i meant to say was that the bug reported here is tied to a very specific problem and that problem was completely solved. So i assume it is tied to the other bug i linked.

And yet, myself on behalf of my fellowship, and another player have reported that this "fixed" issue is still happening. Not only that, my fellowship member that reported to me came here and quoted me, saying it was he that was having the issue.

Now, I made my daily visits AFTER checking in here and I DID experience this new bug of my city loading instead of my fellowship's cities. Still, it's not a good idea to assume that your client base doesn't know what it is talking about just because you think something has been fixed, generally speaking.

DeletedUser1961

This is not a language barrier. It's a comprehension barrier. I can confirm the issue Rose speaks of and that it is NOT related to the other bug you linked. I have experienced BOTH bugs. I know the workaround for the bug you linked and have been using that work around but still experience the bug when trying to donate to the main hall of just one player. You assume incorrectly. Especially since you should never assume that a problem cannot recur just because it has been previously fixed.

DeletedUser1877

It would probably be helpful to post the players name who's city cannot be helped. This would allow the devs to check the particular city to find the problem.

Dhurrin

Same bug still happening on the map.
And that is IN ADDITION to getting to see my own city 3 times out of every 4 attempt to help within my FS.

So with the messed-up wholesaler and now this giving NH is completely screwed

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
We indeed need names of those players, because if it is the same bug, then the devs need to fix those players citys manually.

Another question: did this bug only occur for these players recently or did they always have this problem? (always as in: since the original bug was posted)

Dhurrin

Since today. Other players than the names I reported the last time.
I'll make rounds again tomorrow and post a list