• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12946] NH icon in notification screen shows incorrectly

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.23.4-(785f9e5) (2017-02-09 10:50)
Game world: Beta1
Browser + version: Firefox 51.0.1
Flash Player version: 24.0.0.194
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation: Opening Notification windows shows recently receaved helps (after today update) with wrong icon = green hands instead of golden hands

Expected situation:
Should be golden hands icon if i can give NH back and receaive bonus reward

Reproduction Steps :
1. get NH after update
2. Open notification screen
3. Notice green hands instead of golden hands

DeletedUser1777

the same for me, just wanted to create a thread :)

upload_2017-2-9_23-34-43.png

Elderflower

Yes my Fellowship members who have aided me are not showing gold either.
The golden hands are present in the notifications window just not in the Fellowship window except on the very last page. Which seems rather odd :confused:

Last edited:

DeletedUser1877

suddenly I am getting gold hands in notification window (green this AM)?

DeletedUser1817

For me, all hands on recent elements of the notification list were incorrect (not golden) and in the fellowship members list some were correct, some were not...

DeletedUser1502

Just did fellowship help...NO golden hands. appears as NO one helped and no credit (no supplies). Also it only showed 5 neighbors as having "visited" me since yesterday morning. This is NOT the usual result. Usual is closer to 30.

DeletedUser1875

Apologies for the duplicate report, but couldn't find anything while looking at titles, what does NH stand for ?
Tonight i have somehow 2 golden hands, 1 reporting 18h left and one 9h, both did a pond of recreation, like many others, but others haven't got the hand

Sir Squirrel

Apologies for the duplicate report, but couldn't find anything while looking at titles, what does NH stand for ?
Tonight i have somehow 2 golden hands, 1 reporting 18h left and one 9h, both did a pond of recreation, like many others, but others haven't got the hand
NH stands for neighbor help.

Elderflower

Today some players in the notification window are showing the golden hands and some, who have aided more recently, had just the plain green hands. But when I returned the help I received the usual supplies as well as coins.

Marindor

Hi everyone,

Our development team is not able to reproduce this issue anymore, is anyone still experiencing this?

Deleted User - 60107

Yes:
NH.png

The one golden hand is from a person who is NOT in the same Fellowship as me. The rest are in the same Fellowshoip and show as green handseven though they have given me NH within the last 24 hours.

Dony

King of Bugs
not to mention that sometimes even people with house icon should be golden or green hand

Dony

King of Bugs
house icon can be polishable is here from the start when i made this thread, but i guess people just figured they cant give this people help and didnt even tried it
edit. not all house icons, some of them

lika1961

It happens all the time, not just after an update. There are times though when it works correctly. I noticed it was happening on the live servers today as well.

DeletedUser1877

I've not noticed it on live, but will agree... it'ss hit or miss... may work great for hours, then suddenly got the green hands again

Elderflower

Still showing green hands among the gold - for both Fellowship members and Neighbours
green hands among the gold.jpg

green hands among the gold 2.jpg This image shows fellowship members who have given neighbourly help but are not represented by golden hands. Helping them gave me the usual tools as well coins.

Last edited: