• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12946] NH icon in notification screen shows incorrectly

Elderflower

Something very odd today. I helped everyone in my notifications this morning and my fellowship, and now a whole lot of them showed up as being available for neighbourly help. Not all of them but most of them. So I did them again. But interestingly one neighbour in particular, who was shown on the notifications as having helped me last night at about 11 pm i.e. about 16 hours ago, had green hands instead of the expected gold and when I gave them neighbourly help this time I did not get the tools as a reward.
Just to add screen shots for another two neighbours
neighbourly help.jpg
Here is what happened just now when I helped the neighbour who had aided me eleven hours earlier
neighbourly help 11 hours ago.jpg
And this is when I helped the neighbour who had visited me eight hours before
neighbourly help 8 hours ago.jpg
As you can see both had green hands when they should have had gold (actually since I had already visited them this morning they should have had the plain green house) and both did not give any tools as a reward.

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
1 thing which is fixed now is that if somebody has green hands in notification you wont get supplies, if they have green house you cant help at all and if they have golden hands you get supplies, that is all like it should be, the other problem with this is that people have green hands when they should have golden
atleast we are getting somewhere

DeletedUser1250

Well, I am wondering if the devs can find the error now. I didn't read this was fixed.

Yesterday we had some kind of a reset. Several players had visited their fellows, including me and after the update of yesterday, there was some kind of a reset, because we could visit our fellows again, the second time that day.
Yes, there were bugs yesterday and when I visited some neighbours, it was messed up, not getting supplies when I should.
But now the hands today. The whole fellowshiplist except 3 were golden hands! And the neighbours who have visited me last day, also all golden hands. So it looks normal.

Now the dutch server: this morning, on 1 account only 3 golden hands, those 3 golden hands visited me last day, but don't visit me daily. All the other hands not golden, while I got a lot of supplies there, they had visited me last day so the hands should have been golden.
I noticed a few days ago with another account that just joined a FS that the hands had the right colour, while they didn't have it on the other accounts. Reason: the fellows had only visited me once, not more, because I just joined the FS. ??

So I think the error must be in the part of the program which checks if a player has visited you the last day or not and for some reason it seems to go wrong with those who visit daily or almost daily. Can't get figured this out, they are not golden when they visit you twice in 25 hours? 26 hours? from midnight to midnight in 2 days?
Edit: just thinking that due to the "reset" yesterday, the history of the daily visitors was gone somehow.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1771

It looks ok today, at least for me. Yesterday I had green hands instead of golden. I really hope that this is fixed, but we still didnt get official notification that this is fixed.

Marindor

Hi everyone,

Could you please let us know if anything is still wrong (either the color of the hands not being shown correctly or the supplies not being awarded)? Thanks for your help!

Dony

King of Bugs
after fridays reset hands were working, but i found 2 cases where it showed green house while it should show green hands, it was at friday, i didnt experienced it at sunday or saturday

Dony

King of Bugs
it seems OK today
while we are at it, tooltips in any city says that if i do NH within 23 hours i will get supplies, but in notification screen when i hover mouse over golden hands it says 24h on recently given help, and i do get supplies if i do it after 23h and below 24h

sunrae

I have this too, all are just green houses but when i go into their cities the hands are grey, they say possible help in 11.25 hrs so I go back home and then the green houses are hands as they should be. This bug is not fixed :(
Edit: after happening twice this evening it has not happened since, so hopefully it is now all sorted. ;)

Last edited: