• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12944] internal error when upgrading (+moving) a workshop

DeletedUser607

Game version: __ v1.23.4-(785f9e5) (2017-02-09 10:50)
Game world: __ beta 1
Browser + version: __ firefox 51.0.1
Flash Player version: __ 24.0.0.194
Operating System: __ win 10 1607
Screen resolution: __ 1920x1080
Account name: __juni
Humans or Elves: __ elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ I'm trying to upgrade a workshop from 21 to 22, which can only fit on one spot (needs to be moved to the other side of the street). it crashed 2x (out of 2)
__

Expected situation:
__moving that thing should be easily possible
__

Reproduction Steps
__ click on upgrade
2. __ place it on the new spot
3. __ internal error.
4. __
5. __

EDIT: it worked with another position.
since I have deleted a weeping willow in advance, maybe the system couldn't identify the target as unoccupied?

DeletedUser607

well, since it is quite uncommon that the game crashes with an internal server error, when a player tries to upgrade a building, investigating it would be interesting.

at least, take a look at the logs, there must be some information about the reason of that crash.

it would be vastly more helpful, if the game would (at least in beta) actually tell why it opted for crashing. ;-)

DeletedUser1269

I possibly have a similar issue, which I've reported through the game.... my weeping willow can't be moved to a new expansion - it causes an internal error, however other buildings can be.

DeletedUser1502

Hi guys,

This issue was confirmed and should be fixed now already! If new cases pop up, please let us know :)
I am still getting internal issues. As a matter of fact, there have been more today than yesterday. Two days ago it happened 3 times, yesterday it was 7 times, today I was only 1/4 of the way through my visits and it has already happened 8 times.

Marindor

I am still getting internal issues. As a matter of fact, there have been more today than yesterday. Two days ago it happened 3 times, yesterday it was 7 times, today I was only 1/4 of the way through my visits and it has already happened 8 times.

Were they due to this bug (move and upgrade) or due to other bugs?

DeletedUser1502

Were they due to this bug (move and upgrade) or due to other bugs?
Sorry I may have put this in the wrong place.
Should be under. " Sorry, an internal error occured. Please try again later."
I do not know what caused them. I go to visit and I click on the building I wish to "help". the goods and coins start to rise and I get the error message and I go straight to "reboot" and the game restarts on my town. If I try it again on the same person I get the same result.
This is still going on today and seems to be spreading. Out of the first 10 people I went to visit, 4 of them had this "reboot" error happen.
I'm not sure if these people are currently playing BUT it was happening randomly to an active fellowship member.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

Ok in that case it indeed has nothing to do with this bug. The bug you're mentioning is known and we expect to have it fixed with our next game update :)