• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [12798] Glitch in the relic boost screen after receiving tournament reward

DeletedUser283

this one may be harder to reproduce, but it is worth mentioning :)

Game version:
__ v1.22.4-(5623052) (2017-01-19 14:03)
Game world: __beta
Browser + version: __chrome Version 55.0.2883.87 m (64-bit)
Flash Player version: __24.0.0.194
Operating System: __Win 7 home premium 64
Screen resolution: __1440x900
Account name: __Philplessis
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: __1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ N/A

Current situation:
__after receiving tournament reward, I opened my Main hall to check the relics, and the scrolls boost box told me I had to win 12 more relics till next boost level;
__thing is ... I am at 800+ scrolls relics, so my boost is maxed out;
a reload fixed it :)

Expected situation:
__when relics boost is maxed out, no newer progression is supposed to be available, apart from upgrading the Mountain halls :)
__

Reproduction Steps
_ wait for boosted relic tournament to end
2. __receive fellowship reward
3. __open Main hall and go to relics boost screen
4. __be shocked
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
my screenshot apparently failed, but I will try again with the magic dust tournament
(add as many screenshots as you need)

DeletedUser1777

Did you cross-check at worldmap (same "wrong" information)?
In live tomorrow ends the tournament, I'll have an eye on it and see if I can provide a screenshot for you :)

SoggyShorts

Is your issue the same as mine?
t4wd9k.png

DeletedUser283

nope, @SoggyShorts :)
mine had the scrolls boost box in the middle report 700+%, and "next upgrade in 12 relics"
both other boost boxes were ok, though, that is grey showing boost maxed out

Marindor

The problem as described in this thread could not be reproduced by our development team, so unfortunately we will have to archive this thread now. Should you be able to provide us with exact reproduction steps, please let us know :)