• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12776] Quest completes early

DeletedUser118

Game version: v1.22.4-(5623052) (2017-01-19 14:03)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Firefox 50.1.0
Flash Player version: 24.0.0.194
Operating System: Win10
Account name: Katzenprinz
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Hellroon, Noble Liege (repeatable Quest)

Current situation:
I was upgrading the Training Grounds from Level 2 to 3 and it counted for a quest asking for upgrading a Residence.

I was not upgrading a Residence at that time only the Grounds and a still upgrading Willow.

Expected situation:
The building should not count.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Have Quest open
2. Start Training Grounds upgrade
3. Wait till Upgrade is done
4. Open Quest (showing finished with green hook)

Screenshots of the bug:

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 172

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for your report Katzenprinz. It seems from our investigations so far that this may affect more quests than just 'upgrade' quests, and that it ay be linked with the end of the Tournament today. Has anyone else experienced this issue, and with which type(s) of quest(s)?

DeletedUser1877

I had a Research Advanced Workshop quest waiting, at tourney end I used the awarded KP to complete Advanced Steel Manufactory, and it awarded the quest (workshop) as satisfied.

DeletedUser1681

I have two quests finished prematurely:
Research Ancient grounds
Research Dwarven style barracks

Neither of these quests has a single kp invested, ancient grounds isn't even open yet - and they remain unresearched in research tree, only questline affected. During the last week I've only put kp's into ancient wonders.
During the night I had three workshops being upgraded, upgrade had finished when I logged in. I didn't do anything in village after log in, noticed the quests were marked finished. During the night I think my neighbour has invested one kp into my ancient wonder.

The quests also gave the rewards *cough* (thx), and the following quests opened etc.

I have flash player 24,0,0,194
Win 10 pro (1607)
IE 11.576.14393.0

Isioloder

Research Rocky road, same case. I spent just about 3 kps in it and suddenly, over a night, the quest was competed.

DeletedUser1681

Still appearing, this morning had 2 quests (researches) marked completed (though they're not).
Research Dwarven style street
Research Squad size upgrade 17

At first log in of the day both marked completed. Squad size... had some kp's invested, did not use any kp on anything myself - a neighbour might have used some on The Great bell Spire. A residence upgrade had finished (edit: maybe workshop too, noticed after I had made this post). Did collect some coins from mainhall, moused over some nh giver's icons... hmm, and that's about it.
Just like last time, first log in of the day, a new server day.

Last edited by a moderator:

nokki

On live server for many have finished the quests from the event, and they got the event buildings even if they was just at mission 13 :)