• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12705] Tournament's reward chest awarded wrong rune

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.21.4-(3ec611a) (2017-01-09 13:01)
Game world: Beta1
Browser + version: Firefox 50.1.0
Flash Player version: 24.0.0.186
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
Chest shows different rune then i got after tournament ended

Expected situation:
I should get correct rune

Reproduction Steps :
1. Participate in tournament
2. Reach checkpoints with rune as reward
3. Wait for tournament to end
4. Compare runes from chest with your backpack

PS. i am pretty sure i didnt had Blooming trader guild rune before tournament ended so it looks like i got 1 instead of needles of the tempest rune

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    100.6 KB · Views: 161
  • 5.png
    5.png
    193.5 KB · Views: 177

Deleted User - 60107

Same here. I also got two messages about the tournament rewards, though no idea if that matters.

ARTUR78

Same to me. The runeshard simbol from the chest is for Tome of secrets and the reward is for Enar's Embassy.

DeletedUser607

apparently that has happened to me too

yet, I don't even know which runes I actually got throught the quest.

the only thing I know: I neither got a heroes forge rune, nor a flying academy rune.

I know, it's a beta etc, please repair it. and as far as I know, the last time it has worked.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi folks, apologies for the delayed reply here. Just to bring you up to speed - our development team are looking into this issue, but unfortunately we cannot give any more information until after the end of the next Tournament. We'll reply further here at that time :)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for your patience here folks - this issue can now be confirmed, and has been forwarded for fixing :)