• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12703] Moving Main Hall disconnect Magic Academy

DeletedUser736

Game version:v1.21.4-(3ec611a) (2017-01-09 13:01)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Firefox
Flash Player version: 24.0.0.194
Operating System:win 10
Screen resolution: 1366x768
Account name: Galoyal
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: No

Current situation:
Moving the Main Hall disconnect the Magic Academy even if the two are still connected by a road.
__

Expected situation:
If the new spot for the Main Hall is correctly linked to the Magic Academy, it should be linked.
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. Move the main hall, or just grab it and drop it in the same place it was previously
2. Check that the magic Academy is disconected.
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:

Dony

King of Bugs
it actually disconnect working building in my case it was training ground, then i tried to produce spell, and both buildings got disconnected, time continue decreasing tho

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks both :) we can confirm that this is happening, though we cannot yet reproduce consistently, or with the steps given by @galoyal
Maybe there is a missing step? For myself I have only managed to reproduce this so far with Barracks having units available to collect, which were finished producing while I was offline.

Any further information that anyone can give regarding the exact steps to reproduce this issue consistently would be appreciated :)

Dony

King of Bugs
make sure you are not producing in MA, barracks, mercenary camp, training ground and you dont have any units or spells to collect
start training 1 unit in either of building
drag and drop main hall
builing producing unit shows as disconnected

start producing spell
drag and drop main hall
MA shows as disconnected

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks @Dony - we've tried with your steps, can now reproduce this issue 5/5, and will forward the issue to be fixed :)

DeletedUser1817

If the concerned buildings only appear disconnected (show the "disconnected icon"), but are actually still working, this is very similar to a problem I tried to report on the french live servers, in version 1.20.8 (so the issue was already there at that time), which was deemed as Flash Player related and classified therefore as "Will not be resolved".

I found suspect though that it seemed to mostly affect buildings with an active planned production list: MA, Barracks, Training grounds...

Depending on which military building was active, I obtained the following situations:
Symboles_déconnexion_bug_1.jpg

Symboles_déconnexion_bug_2.jpg

DeletedUser1771

This issue should be fixed now :). But if you encounter it again, please let us know.