• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12680] No fellowship progress icon on world map

Olenenok

Game version: v1.21.4-(3ec611a) (2017-01-09 13:01)
Game world: zz1 (beta)
Browser + version: Chrome, Version 55.0.2883.87 m
Flash Player version: 24,0,0,186
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920 * 1080
Account name: Olenenok
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always

Current situation:
on the world map is no tournament fellowship progress icon when you come to the world map from of the city
__

Reproduction Steps
1. (From Home) open world map and check top left corner
2. open tournament province and check Fellowship Progress icon in left corner
3. back to world map
4. check Fellowship Progress icon on world map

Attachments

• t1.JPG
    t1.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 181
  • t2.JPG
    t2.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 193
  • t3.JPG
    t3.JPG
    157.3 KB · Views: 161

DeletedUser1777

I'm missing it at the world map too, but at least it is available through the FS window ;)

DeletedUser1771

Was it in a world map all the time in last tournament? Can't remember :D

In 'old' tournament, icon for province progress was there only when we were in that province, we didn't have tournament icon on world map all the time. Maybe this icon shouldn't be there when we get back from province to the world map. Hmmm... I'll check that with some people and let you know what I found. :)

DeletedUser1817

Yes, as far as I can remember, it was always there in the top left corner.

And it would be useful there, to allow easily checking on your fellowship progression, especially when you have finished all available provinces at a given level, and the delay until next tournament level is not elapsed, without having to go back to your city and enter the fellowship dialog...

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

Thank you! We have double checked this and it indeed seems to be a bug, so it's reported for fixing now :)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
This issue has now been fixed. Should the Tournament progress icon on the World Map disappear again, please do let us know!