• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12673] Cultural buildings placed from inventory don't provide culture until game reload

• Thread starter DeletedUser1777
  • Start date

DeletedUser1777

Game version: v1.21.4-(3ec611a) (2017-01-09 13:01)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Chrome Version 54.0.2840.71 m
Flash Player version: 24,0,0,186
Operating System: Win 10
Screen resolution: irrelevant
Account name: Flabbes (reward please to evelyntest)
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: not applicable

Current situation:
There is a visual problem with the update of the culture tooltip (sun) + displayed amount.

I've built an eventbuilding (Winter Star) and the population was updated right away, but the culture doesn't. In background the calculation of the bonus seems to work correct (looked at the tooltip of residences and it changed).

Expected situation:
See the correct amount of culture and the sun symbol according to the bonuslevel.

Reproduction Steps
have culture close to the next % level
2. build an eventbuilding with population + culture (Winter Star)
3. see population gains, culture remains (lower)

Screenshots of the bug:
upload_2017-1-9_21-51-45.png

upload_2017-1-9_21-52-53.png

upload_2017-1-9_21-51-11.png

SoggyShorts

How did you fix it from pic 2 to pic 3? Full refresh, or just switch screens (like from research to city)

DeletedUser283

I had it this afternoon
twice ...
refresh fixes it, but having to reload the game every now and then becomes boring

DeletedUser1777

I tried it with switching to world map and research tree, collecting coins, having a look into the FS, but only reloading the game fixes the (visual) issue.

I had the first screenshot because the showntooltip amount of coins didn't match the credited ones as I collected some (for a quest).
Then I started to move some smaller culture buldings to get free space for the winter star. Thats why there is a bigger time gap between the screenshots (if you look at the KP timer you see what I mean).

DeletedUser1771

Yup, we confirmed this issue. All inventory buildings are 'infected' :D, i.e. buildings which don't require free builders for building. Thank you for your report! :)