• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12514] Internal error when picking up coins from the main hall

DeletedUser607

Game version: __v1.20.4-(7f01c38) (2016-12-12 13:26)
Game world: __ beta 1
Browser + version: __ firefox 50.0
Flash Player version: __ 23.0.0.207
Operating System: __ win 10 1607
Screen resolution: __ 1920x1080
Account name: __ juni
Humans or Elves: __ elves

Reproducibility: 3-4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ when I am trying to pick up coins, the system often answers with an internal error
__

Expected situation:
__ no internal error
__

Reproduction Steps
__ get someone to donate some coins to the mainhall
2. __ redeem those coins.
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:

Dony

King of Bugs
i can confirm this, if you collect coins first time the icon of coin over main hall doesnt disappear and if you click it second time you get internal error

DeletedUser1771

Hello Juni,

did you collect coins from MH since today morning? I mean, did you just login 1 hour ago and started collecting goods and coins or you were already playing today? When did you get those coins in MH?

There is no need for answers Juni. I got answers somewhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser283

got it twice today, once end of afternoon, and again around 23:30 CET

DeletedUser1767

I've had it multiple times since yesterday -- wasn't keeping count, but maybe four times at least. It didn't happen every time, but I think it happened every time more than one person had donated to my Main Hall when I tried to collect.

DeletedUser1548

In my case it's 100% error when I pick coins from a row of residences and then from a MH (during the same 'click').

DeletedUser1771

Thank you guys and girls :). Just need to check if we had this issue somewhere in the past.

DeletedUser607

happened right now.

clicked on the main hall, picked up coins, and the coin icon remained.

clicked again, and got the internal error.

DeletedUser1771

When you collect coins from MH, coin icon remains. Then you click to collect coins again and internal error occurs.

It doesn't matter if you make single click or do collecting in a row. Error occurs in both situations.

DeletedUser1771

This should be fixed now. :)

But if you encounter this again please let us know!

I'm starting to sound like a broken LP record :D