• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12491] Tournament: notification for increase of bonus is missing

• Thread starter DeletedUser1777
  • Start date

DeletedUser1777

Game version: v1.20.3-(8844f36) (2016-12-08 9:02)
Game world: beta
Browser + version: Chrome
Flash Player version: 23,0,0,207
Operating System: Win 7
Screen resolution: irrelevant
Account name: Flabbes
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: 5/5
(1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: not applicable

Current situation:
Finished a tournament province and gaines relics for my boosted good. As the next level was reached, there was was no notification (amount + percentage in mainhall correct; calculation + increase for production in manufactory was updated correct)

Expected situation:
I would have expected a notification as usually (it still works if you gain a relic in province and reach the next bonus-level)

Reproduction Steps
gain relics for your boosted good in tournament (+reach with it the next level)
2. notice there is no notification for the increase
3. check mainhall and manufactorys, all datas are correct (increased)

Screenshots of the bug: not available

DeletedUser1777

The notification for the next (bonus-)level at a province is now missing too (again amount + percentage in mainhall correct; calculation + increase for production in manufactory was updated correct)

DeletedUser1771

This issue should be fixed now :). But if you encounter it again, please let us know.

DeletedUser1777

The issue is back :(

It's my boosted tournament, got relic reward for finishing a province and there was no notification.
In relic overview the relics are correct and the % is correct too.