• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12481] Ugrade of residence not counted to quest

Brummbaer

Game version:V.1.20.2(9ebd3f3) (2016-12-07 14:07)

Game world: Beta1
Browser + version: Firefox 50.0 / GoogleChrome 54.0.2840.99m (64-bit)
Shockwave Flash Player version: 23.0.0.207

Operating System: Windows10 64Bit
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Brummbaer
Humans or Elves: Elves

Issue: Update of residence not counted to quest

Reproducibility: 5/5 (2 of 2 residences from level 20 to level 21)

Quest title: Upgrade one building to level 11 or higher

Current situation: Update of residence not counted to quest

Expected situation: complete quest

Addition information: I was online when finished the upgrade.

Reproduction Steps: After mention the issue I have a closer look on the next upgrade of the building nearby (will be ready a few minutes later). Building is also completed without recognized by the quest.

Close game, reload game, mention situation again >> unchanged, change browser, mention situation again >> unchanged.

Start Bug Report

Last edited:

Marindor

Hi @Brummbaer , we have been able to confirm this issue and have forwarded it for further investigation. In bug reports, please for "Reproduction Steps" describe what exactly we have to do to make this bug appear. So: which steps are needed to make the bug appear? And something seems to have gone wrong with the images you tried to attach. Could you take a look at that?

For everyone who encounters similar issues: Could you try to provide us with as mcuh detailed information as possible please? E.g. were you online in the game when the upgrades finished, were they started before or after today's hotfix etc. Thanks! :)

Brummbaer

Dear Marindor,
I was online when finished the upgrade.
Sorry for the image problem.

Updating the Bug Report above

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Same issue for me, was online but sleeping.
Tried 2 plank upgrades in the last hour, online the whole time, still no credit
support ticket sent before coming here

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Update, I refreshed, cleared cache, and watched another level 5 upgrade(plank) to level 6 without getting credit.
Completely stuck until fixed.

UPDATE#2 I'd like to thank support for their.....support, all better now =)

Last edited:

DeletedUser605

Yep, this is happening for me too - before and after the patch.
Need to upgrade 5 buildings to level 3 or above - I have upgraded 4 various buildings and I am still at 0/5.

SoggyShorts

Yep, this is happening for me too - before and after the patch.
Need to upgrade 5 buildings to level 3 or above - I have upgraded 4 various buildings and I am still at 0/5.
Send a ticket in to support, they are pretty quick

DeletedUser

They shouldn't do an update during an event. This is the second major bug happening. :(

DeletedUser1674

Hi all
i faced this problem with "Snowfall is coming". Tried 4 rsidence upgrades and 3 plank manufactory upgrades? How do we solve this? Will you check the logging and give us the upgrades we have done?
Yours
Richard aka RCJL

version v1.20.2-(9ebd3f3) (2016-12-07 14:07); Chrome version 54.0.2840.99 m (64-bit); flash versio: 23.0.0.207; Operation system Win 10 64Bits

DeletedUser607

same thing goes for "upgrade 5 buildings to lvl 3" (charmed snow flurry, quest 31).

the system does not recognize upgrading a residence from lvl 21 to 22. it does not count towards that quest "quest goal: 5 buildings at lvl 3 or more)

Last edited by a moderator: