• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12477] Boosts have been changed since update to 1.20

DeletedUser283

Game version: __v1.20.1-(88ecd7b) (2016-12-06 10:03)
Game world: __Beta
Browser + version: __Chrome Version 55.0.2883.75 m (64-bit)
Flash Player version: __23.0.0.207
Operating System: __Win 7 64 home premuim
Screen resolution: __1440x900
Account name: __Philplessis
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: _5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ N/A

Current situation: boosts for goods have changed; according to my location on the map, they should be planks, scrolls and magic dust (see first screen capture below);
the main hall relics tabs now lists marble, scrolls and gems; the wholesaler options have changed as well

Expected situation: boosts should be according to my location on the map
__
__

Reproduction Steps
__update to 1.20
2. __open main hall, relics tab
3. __see second screen capture below
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)
ELV_screen_18.jpg ELV_screen_17.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Same here, my boost are suddenly Marble, Crystal and Magic Dust according to my Main Hall. It should be Planks, Silk and Magic Dust. :confused:

Major screw-up during an event. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Jixel

Yup, me too:
According to location: Marble, Silk, Gems
According to main hall: Steel, Silk, Elixir.

Since I only have manufactories for my boosted goods, this is a severe issue, especially in the middle of the Christmas event and the tournament. Please fix this as soon as possible !

DeletedUser1075

Yes, boosts have changed for me as well in MH and the production in manufactories are suffering as a result (boosts are no longer applied to my boosted goods). Please fix asap as this is impacting our ability to gain goods.

DeletedUser283

the report was speedy because my coin storage was full, so I went to the wholesaler and saw that I could buy planks :confused:

Jixel

This issue also affects the Christmas event quests !

e.g. I just completed a "gain 24 relics" quest, and the next quest is to produce a 3hr Steel item 5 times, and my boost (and all my factories) are Marble.

Inno: Please extend the Christmas event for as many days as this issue is effect, this issue could completely mess up the event for people !

DeletedUser283

OMG ! this is awfully messy :eek:
the relation between location and boosts has been at the core of the game since day 1 !
messing around with it has terrible consequences
(and on a side note : how in heck did devs manage to do this ?o_O )

DeletedUser

Game Version: v1.20.1-(88ecd7b) (2016-12-06 10:03)
Game World: beta
Browser + Version: Opera 41.0.2353.69
Flash Speler version: 23.0.0.207
Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bits (UK version)
Screen resolution: 2048 x 1152
Account Name: Ritsel
Human or Elves: Elves

After completing quest 48) Produce 4 times Luxury Armchair, I expected to get the quest Produce Royal Bed 3 times.
Instead I'm getting the quests "Produce Marble Mosaic 5 times". But my bonusgoods are planks not marble. I don't even hava a marble factory.
So what now?
Wrong event quest.gif

DeletedUser118

Wait until after the update. There's nothing else all of us can do.

DeletedUser

Luckily I have to wait for a scout to finish and then produce a spell so I'm not really affected with this bug for the event for now but they should fix it a.s.a.p. anyway. :cool:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hey folks, this issue has been forwarded now, and will be fixed as speedily as possible. Our apologies, and thank you for your patience :)

DeletedUser

Luckily I have to wait for a scout to finish and then produce a spell so I'm not really affected with this bug for the event for now but they should fix it a.s.a.p. anyway. :cool:

Try to harvest previously boosted goods, and notice the big big drop in production. I'm down to 25 planks now :(:(:(:(:(
Not going to do anything anymore until this bug is fixed

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I'm pleased to confirm this issue has now been fixed :)
Please note that if you accepted a quest requiring boosted goods after the update to 1.20, this will likely not have switched to the correct quest. Should you find that you have a quest requiring a non-boosted good, please contact our support, we will then be able to assist you.

DeletedUser

I'm pleased to confirm this issue has now been fixed :)
Please note that if you accepted a quest requiring boosted goods after the update to 1.20, this will likely not have switched to the correct quest. Should you find that you have a quest requiring a non-boosted good, please contact our support, we will then be able to assist you.

I'm sorry, but my problem remains. I still have an event quest "Produce Marble Mosaic 5 times", my boosted good are planks. Still can't continu with the event :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Emptied flash cache and browser history, but no luck :mad: