• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12375] "Snow Flurry" event daily exclusive appears to be the same on day 3 as on day 2

DeletedUser1817

Game version: v 1.19.1-(e0cf77e)
Game world: Beta1
Browser + version: Google Chrome Version 54.0.2840.99 m
Flash Player version: 23.0.0.207
Operating System: Windows 10 Famille, 64 bits, version 1607 (14393.447)
Screen resolution: 1680 x 1050
Account name: ChristobaldusMagnus
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5
Quest title: NA

Current situation:
When checking, in the "Snow Flurry" dialog box, the preview of day 3 daily exclusive, it appears to be exactly the same as day 2 daily exclusive: "Father Frozen Tree".

Expected situation:
I am not sure if this is a real bug, or if it works as intended, but it seems to be at least contradictory with the given definition of daily exclusives: "Gone forever in: <24h countdown>".

Reproduction Steps:
1. Opened the "Snow Flurry" dialog box around 02:00, after the new daily quest had been unlocked
2. Moved the mouse cursor above the daily exclusive picture to check its description in the hint
3. Noticed it appeared to be the exact same prize as yesterday
4. Reloaded the game page to make sure it was not a cache issue
5. Taken a screenshot to compare it to the one I had taken yesterday and thus confirmed the anomaly

Screenshots of the bug:
Day 2 screenshot of the daily exclusive preview
Daily_Special_2.jpg

Day 3 screenshot of the daily exclusive preview
Daily_Special_3.jpg

DeletedUser1817

Again, I am not sure if this is a bug or if it was planned, or if it is related, but today (27th day of the event) I have displayed as the daily exclusive the Frozen Unicorn, which already appeared as the daily exclusive on the 9th day of the event.

Could you please check?