• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12362] Enars Embassy and Flying Academy giving a rune orc on position 2

Heymrdiedier

Maybe its intentional, maybe not. Ill report it as a bug anyway

Enars embassy position 2 is giving an orc rune as reward: see screenshot

upload_2016-11-25_7-59-46.png
upload_2016-11-25_7-59-46.png

DeletedUser118

Edit: Nonsense sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
@Katzenprinz
never saw that to happen myself and i have donated plenty of points to wonders i didnt researched yet, and got reward as expected

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks folks - you should indeed get Rune Shards of the same type as the AW you are investing in (if you have not yet unlocked the AW yourself, you will not be able to use the Rune Shard until you do unlock it).

We will check and see if this is a text error, or if this position does indeed give the wrong Rune Shard.

Heymrdiedier

Thanks folks - you should indeed get Rune Shards of the same type as the AW you are investing in (if you have not yet unlocked the AW yourself, you will not be able to use the Rune Shard until you do unlock it.

We will check and see if this is a text error, or if this position does indeed give the wrong Rune Shard.
Just for info, the number 1 position does indeed get the right rune, its the silver chest that seems to be giving the wrong one.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for the additional information Heymrdiedier :)

We have now confirmed this issue, and will forward it to our development team for fixing. The reward shown (and given) for position #2 in Enar's Embassy is not an Enar's Embassy Rune Shard, but one for the Shrine of the Shrewdy Shrooms instead.

DeletedUser1278

On the dutch server i am dealing with this problem now and indeed get the wrong ruine
Will that ruine be changed in my inventory im now putting more kp in the next level then i have two wrong ruines

I reported it there with support but no Answer yet

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
As each server is separate, here on beta we are unable to comment on what happens on other servers. I hope by now you will have received your answer, if not I'm sure you will as soon as someone is available to answer. However we cannot help you with that here, as we can only deal with issues that are occurring here on beta.

DeletedUser1278

Im starting to think they do it on purpese.

Then more people can buy diamonds.

Because if it will cost them money they fix in a few days and now still nothing
Now its almost 2 months maybe start giving people compansation for the lack of your work ,

Heymrdiedier

oww i kinda hoped this one would be fixed on the big 'bug fix' version :)

Maybe when the next guest race comes. Very curious to see if the new guestrace wonders will have the same problem or not :)