• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [12257] zero storage of wisdom shrooms and loot

DeletedUser607

Game version: __ v1.17.7-(8f51ec5) (2016-10-31 9:57)
Game world: __ beta 1 (what else)
Browser + version: __ firefox 49.0.2
Flash Player version: __ 23.0.0.205
Operating System: __ win 10 pro 1607
Screen resolution: __ 1980x1020
Account name: __ juni
Humans or Elves: __ elves

Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ look at the screenshot, apparently lvl 4 orc portal can't store loot and w-shrooms, and yet it can do it
__

Expected situation:
__ it should be able to do that
__

not sure it that actually reproduces it, but I found that bug afterwards
Reproduction Steps
__ I produced debris and other goods for wooden trails
2. __ I placed as many trails as I could afford
3. __ afterwards the info showed up like in that screenshot I'm posting right now. just look at the red circles
4. __
5. __

EDIT: reloading fixes it.

Attachments

• zero.png
    zero.png
    786 KB · Views: 217

Dony

King of Bugs
if you broke street connection between portal and mainhall for a second this cause this problem

DeletedUser607

no, I directly replaced the street with the new one. it wasn't interrupted.

DeletedUser1771

Both of you were right :).

Reproduction steps:

Brake connection between any portal and main hall or replace existing trail with new one. Connect again broken path.
2. Check the 'Other resources' tool tip. Available place for storing shrooms of wisdom and loots are 0. Those items can't be collected from mushroom farms and orcs rally points if production is already finished.
3. Reload page. Tool tip shows available place and produced items can be collected.

DeletedUser607

Both of you were right :).

Reproduction steps:

Brake connection between any portal and main hall or replace existing trail with new one. Connect again broken path.
2. Check the 'Other resources' tool tip. Available place for storing shrooms of wisdom and loots are 0. Those items can't be collected from mushroom farms and orcs rally points if production is already finished.
3. Reload page. Tool tip shows available place and produced items can be collected.

just to understand that.

you, as an official, have posted a guide how to reproduce it.

and yet, the thread is marked as "cannot reproduce"?

I just reproduced it on my own, took me 5 seconds. remove a road tile, insert it back, bam, 0

Marindor

@Juni : Was that on Beta? Because we are trying to reproduce it but can't anymore, so it seems that something is still missing in the reproduction steps.

DeletedUser607

I tried to replicate it yesterday, it did not work anymore.

and just now, I tried it again (after logging in), and the bug was back

beta 1,
v1.18.3-(ed3dc9d) (2016-11-10 9:45)

my steps:

move a tile of the road between main hall and portal

watch the no-road-signs on the buildings

put the road tile back

w-shrooms and loot have a storage-size of 0

Attachments

• zero2.jpg
    zero2.jpg
    434.5 KB · Views: 158

Marindor

How strange!

Ok, we will now put it back under investigation. Can you find any common factors between when the bug does occur and when it doesn't?

DeletedUser607

I tried something:

reload the game, disconnect the gate, reconnect it, and caused the bug

I tried that several times, after some playing, after accessing other cities, etc... it was perfectly reproducable. not a single case where the system remained okay...

Marindor

I am still not able to reproduce it. Could there be something we're missing? See my attached screenshots from right after disconnecting and right after connecting again.

Attachments

• 001.png
    001.png
    324.4 KB · Views: 174
  • 002.png
    002.png
    578.8 KB · Views: 205

DeletedUser607

okay, there is something really weird going on.

and thank you for the screenshots, I may have found the difference.

disconnect the tile directly next to the gate: no bug
disconnect the tile 1 tile away from the gate: no bug
disconnect the tile 2 tiles away from the gate: no bug...

but at 3+ tiles distance, the bug happens.

so to provoque this bug, it's not only important that the connection is broken, it's important that the connection is broken further away from the gate.

Marindor

This problem can't be reproduced by us anymore so it might have been connected to something else that was fixed. I will now archive this thread. Should anyone still be able to reproduce it, please let us know :)