• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12246] No declinable questline

DeletedUser1570

Game version: v1.18.3-(ed3dc9d) (2016-11-10 9:45)
Game world: Beta1
Account name: TheDuge
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
After finishing the current declinable quest in the series the new declinable quest does no appear.

Expected situation:
Next quest in the series should appear.

Reproduction Steps
Finish your current declinable quest.
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Heymrdiedier

i declined one, and got a new one.
Altho i juist built my first wonder so my new one is to put 20 kp in that wonder. Im not declining that one as i like it :)

So maybe im not good reference but i still have a declinable quest. Ill check again after ive put that 20 kp in (maybe soon if tournament starts)

Marindor

Thank you everyone! Is it after declining a quest or after accomplishing one, when you don't get a new quest?

DeletedUser118

I've just declined mine and there's no new one coming, so I guess it happens in both cases.

DeletedUser1502

I had just logged in and didn't have the declineable quest line.

DeletedUser

Here it's just the other way around : I do have an undeclinable quest but not a normal/declinable one. :confused:

I finished that first undeclinable quest and got another undeclinable quest. That one was already fullfilled so I got 3th quest, also undeclinable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heymrdiedier

i just finished my 'put 20 kp in wonder' quest and i received a new one. This time i got gain 15 marble relics. While the put 20 in wonder quest was expected (just built my first wonder) i didnt expect this one. Nor is this one normally in my declinable quest rotation;

DeletedUser283

after completing the "upgrade 1 workshop to lvl 11 or above" declinable quest, I now have 2 storyline quests at the same time :)

Deleted User - 60107

I had a quest to upgrade 1 building to level 4 or higher. I upgraded an Armory and the quest completed, but no new one appeared even after a reload. I am now left with just 1 story quest - a quest that I will not complete any time soon, maybe even never.

i just finished my 'put 20 kp in wonder' quest and i received a new one. This time i got gain 15 marble relics. While the put 20 in wonder quest was expected (just built my first wonder) i didnt expect this one. Nor is this one normally in my declinable quest rotation;
That's a small set of special side quests you get when you build certain Wonders (and complete your current side quest). On the EN server I got the quests after building the Martial Monastery.

For the record, building the Golden Abyss does NOT trigger these special quests. Neither does building the Moutain Halls.

The quests are:
1) Invest 20 KP in an AW (in my case it didn't matter which one)
2) Gain 15 Marble Relics
3) Gain 15 Steel Relics
4) Gain 15 Plank Relics
5) Invest 15 (I think) KP in another player's AW

Then I went back to the regular side quests. So you are set for the next few days - maybe the bug will get fixed before you have to resume doing the stadard side quests.