• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12020] "Internal error" on placing expansion

Jixel

Game version: v1.16.10-(c615829) (2016-10-19 10:02)
Game world: Beta1 (ZZ1)
Browser + version: MS Edge
Flash Player version: 23.0.0.185
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1280x1024
Account name: Jixel
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: n/a

Current situation:
I appear to have a city expansion available, but when attempting to place it I get an "internal error" message and the game reloads

Expected situation:
Should be able to place a city expansion if one appears to be available (or, if I don't have any available, none should appear to be available).
Note that this occurred after the 1.16.10 hotfix.

Reproduction Steps
Attempt to place City Expansion from menu
2. Game gives "Internal error" message and reloads

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
See uploaded file ...

Attachments

• elvenar_beta_prov_exp.jpg
    elvenar_beta_prov_exp.jpg
    552.9 KB · Views: 126

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Jixel, thanks for reporting this issue!

We can confirm it and have forwarded it to our development team for fixing :)

DeletedUser736

I am having this issue too. I have 1 expansion from "research" that I am unable to place. The thing is, I am fairly certain I should not have one. Since I sometimes wait quite awhile to place them, I am really unsure. I unlocked one recently, and found I had 2 of them. I'm almost certai that to be incorrect I think I should have only one. I've been able to place the first one, but the 2nd one is useless.

Marindor

Yes, the game shows wrongly that you would have another expansion available to build, while this isn't the case. No expansions are really lost, it is "only" a wrong indication in the Build Menu.

Saribar

My problem is:
I just freed the last needed province to get an expansion, the expansion is shown in the menu but I cannot place it :-(
(support is already contacted)