• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [11686] Stream errors around midnight

DeletedUser607

Game version: __ v1.19.1-(e0cf77e) (2016-11-23 9:46)
Game world: __ beta 1
Browser + version: __ firefox 50.0
Flash Player version: __ 23.0.0.207
Operating System: __ win 10 1607
Screen resolution: __ 1920x1080 + 1052*648
Account name: __ juni
Humans or Elves: __ elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ I was chatting with someone in my guild, and at exactly midnight, I got a message that the chat was unavailable. just 10 seconds or so, then it reverted to normal. (regular chat visible, etc)
__

Expected situation:
__ that message should not even happen.
__

Reproduction Steps
__ chat at exactly 24:00 (of course austrian time, or german time).
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

and no, there are no screenshots, it just took a few seconds then the error was gone again.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Juni, apologies for the delayed reply here - if this issue occurred only at 24:00 German time, and lasted only a short while, it's quite likely that this was due to many people being online, as everyone logged on to see what the new daily exclusive was. Please do let us know if this has happened again since, especially if it happens at other times of day too.

DeletedUser607

it happened again.

right at midnight (not at 1 minute after it), it happened.

something makes the chat collaps at midnight.

DeletedUser

It's not only the chat, all my 3 accounts got a stream error at midnight. :( Wasn't doing anything, just waiting.

One on Beta, the other 2 on nl1.
Two in Firefox 50.0.2, one in Chrome 55.0.2883.75.
Two elves cities, one human.

I think it must be server related. :eek:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Correction: We could now reproduce this issue at midnight UK time (previously it was midnight DE time)

Dony

King of Bugs
its because back then we had day saving time CET, and now we have summer time CEST

DeletedUser607

interestingly, I got now a confirmation on the german server, that it is not a bug, instead it is something we have to live with...

so is this a bug or not.

is this behavior intended or not.

are the people on the german server right, or the people on this one?

Jens333, your turn.

Last edited by a moderator: