• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [11469] Population gained while upgrading manufactory.

DeletedUser1548

Was it fixed?
I can't find this topic but for me this issue was resolved for awhile and now started again.

I'm not filling the form right now as this would be duplicate?

Edit then (thank you @AmySteele !):

Game version: v1.17.4-(0e2b9b5) (2016-10-26 13:45)
Game world: Beta1
Browser + version: Chrome
Account name: ag123
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
Edit2:
I checked reproducibility 3/5 because for now I started upgrading 3 Marble Manufactories from level 17 to 18.
After every started upgrade I gained some population. After all three I got few thousands and it disappeared when I did something else. Still it would be possible to use this population for something and end up in negative amount.

After every manufactory upgrade I gain extra population.

Reproduction Steps
Start Marble Manufactory upgrade from level 17 to 18 (edit2: or 18 to 19, or probably any other).
2. See added population.
3. Start another Marble Manufactory upgrade.
4. See added even more population.
5. Repeat steps 3-4.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 8093

Same for me, it was fixed and it now reappears with last version 1.17.4.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hey both! Thanks for reporting this :)

Even though this issue was only recently fixed, it would still be extremely useful to have your details as per the template. You can add these to your post by using the 'Edit' button found at the bottom left of your post. We will investigate this as a new report :)

EDIT: Apologies, since this is indeed the same issue as Tajanstvena has linked below, this issue will not be investigated as a new report, sorry for any confusion caused

Last edited:

DeletedUser283

had it this morning when launching the upgrade of a magic dust manufactory;
will come back with more detailed facts and figures when I start next level ;)

DeletedUser1771

This is confirmed. This issue was reported before, you can find it here. Thank you for your report.

DeletedUser

This is still not resolved ! I just noticed this bug on nl1 and tested it here and my population went up instead of down.

I build a level 1 marble factory and when I start upgrading it to level 2 I get +18 population instead of -2.
When I cancel that upgrade it shows another +2 population, so that's +20 in total ! If I then upgrade the building again (Do not refresh the page !) this time the population shows the correct -2 but total number is still +18 to high from the first attempt. If I let the upgrade finish the correct number of population is shown again.

Game version: v1.17.6-(006713d) (2016-10-27 13:05)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 49.0.2
Flash Player version: 23.0.0.205
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1200
Account name: Lord Soth
Humans or Elves: Elves

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1548

I got it also today while I was upgrading Armory from level 16 to 17.

DeletedUser1506

first I'm a bit surprised that the bug was reported on beta svr by Oct, 27 and present on live svr(s) since a longer delay.
meantime, a visual bug is (possibly) not that important, we unfortunately experienced several visual issues, so...
the point is more puzzling and becomes an actual issue when we experience that the server also seems to don't care about actual population availability! - I mean in first time, we thought that population counter was wrong at client side but we expect that the server does manage & check the actual value; it is not the case!; the building / update request is checked by the server that fails to perform a substraction (yeah it's hard challenge in 2016) and allows the operation.
players want to believe the server when they do a battle and a much more when they buy a good or building with diamonds; the demonstration done there could harm the necessary confidence.