• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [11231] Wooden trail research quest finished when not yet researched

• Thread starter DeletedUser1513
  • Start date

DeletedUser1513

Game version: __ v1.14.3-(1cd9c6e) (2016-08-31 11:39)
Game world: __beta
Browser + version: __chrome version 52.0.2743.116 m (64-bit)
Flash Player version: __22.0.0.209
Operating System: __Windows 7
Screen resolution: __NA
Account name: __jouchka
Humans or Elves: __elves

Reproducibility: _1_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable) Don't rememeber the exact quest name, but was related to reseaching the wooden trail

Current situation:
__quest to reseach wooden trail was finished even when the wooden was not yet researched
__

Expected situation:
__ quest will stay open until it got researched
__

Reproduction Steps
__Don't know... for me it just poped up and autocompleted
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug: NONE, was too surprised to take a screenshot, and at first I thought it would be researched together with something else so I didn't notice

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
what is the last quest in orc chapter? my quest line finished somewhere in the middle of the tree, i dont even remember i had this quest with wooden trail

DeletedUser1513

I think I got it right after the quest to research the orc style boosted manufactury (gems)

DeletedUser1771

This issue should be fixed now. If you still encounter any issues please let us know!

DeletedUser1771

This issue should be fixed now. If you still encounter any issues please let us know!