• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [11215] Visiting member fails with JSON error and reloads the game

DeletedUser1378

Dev's Look at notification, there appears to be many duplication's of buff's by the same person with close times frames.

DeletedUser1556

Well spotted Linor; that might well be it!

In my fellowship, cannot be visited:

Dialouled Ar Menez
corof
Morden
Muse
rockhardum
kif29
korry
roukmoute

Neighbours:
rochiriel
looping
Egos
Darkwinner and a few more that I am way too lazy to list on a sunny afternoon :cool:

DeletedUser613

Confirmed, can not visit people who have given aid, have tried to go via the map as well and still getting the error there

DeletedUser1095

Can't visit inactive neighbours, or Duke Fin (on vacation) - I think Linor's right.

DeletedUser283

well, I am still testing, and it takes time because of constant relaods :(
it appears that some people I have been discussing with on the chat (so logged in and active of course) could not be visited nonetheless ...
others could be visited ...
this is quite messy :(

Elevenar

These MEMBERS (at least these) don't work:
Hotofson, mikeg05, Bilbo, Grace, Patrix, Colin66, Trick, Wolphy, Evangelos82, Mami007

Veeb

Yep - I could visit Linor but not Neoromeo, zarib, stinkyderrier, Iris2015.

Gave up aiding now, please fix asap xx

Elderflower

Me too. I tried through the Fellowship menu and the notification menu.
Can be visited:
ralani
Tantetplus
Stradivari
Aynozer
lubadr
mikesteele
KuronoChaser

Can't be visited - shows either of the two error messages
MatthewFOX
Elminster
Linae
Lorgan
Celonith
EatCake
Shiva
usagi
jads1962
SerialLoser
Aragon-V
laika
bogg
Pillanatka

DeletedUser538

I am not 100% sure, but it looks that only players who logged in game after latest version upgrade can be visited.

Nopes, I for one can confirm this is not the case.
I have been on-line several times after the update and e.g. visited my fellows simi20cip and Grace.
However: once they came on-line later on they could not visit me :confused:

On the map (as well as within the FS) visiting is like a roulette, some you can visit, some will give an error message.
For once I was real glad to have many inactives in my NH, the goldmines gave me no prob at all ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just went through my Fellowship with these results:

Can't be visited:
Xixor
Arutha
rafa24
maanjaar
Naysa
Pinocchio
Amarana
joao2025
MandM
Peregrin
Rojer
Lostara
fellini
alakazam
Ulrika
Goodzila

Can be visited:
SoulN
d1d2
Swirf
Abu-Abdullah
quebramar
Jery33
Steve1abc

DeletedUser1095

I had a good run successfully visiting guildmates who had aided me, but after about nine that theory went kablooey too

DeletedUser1250

I tried to visit Rambo several times this evening and got the error every time, and then I suddenly succeeded at 21.34 (German time/The Netherlands).

Can't visit Duke Fin, Lord Cromwell, REFANTI, aleq, they all seem to be inactive/on vacation. Can't visit Mourelle, Mjartelit, Sisik. Can't visit ladyeddie who visited me after the update

I can visit NormaJeane, Meldonir, LordB, MOMO 48, Ardys, origamus, paulroger54, Preator, Mink, Agunsil

DeletedUser834

Can't visit :
Elsentenza, Katrina1234, Branwen, marcosmrod, Giveme, Maarten, Khrys, Abbygail, sgtbart, Mungo

DeletedUser538

Nopes, I for one can confirm this is not the case.
I have been on-line several times after the update and e.g. visited my fellows simi20cip and Grace.
However: once they came on-line later on they could not visit me :confused:

And now I cannot visit either of the above mentioned players... (as well as many others.)

DeletedUser1556

In my fellowship, cannot be visited:
Dialouled Ar Menez
corof
Morden
Muse
rockhardum
kif29
korry
roukmoute

Neighbours:
rochiriel
looping
Egos
Darkwinner

Muse ok now and had logged in before I managed visiting (I'm telling you because I don't know if it helps or not ^^)
korry ok as well; no idea regarding activity

DeletedUser1250

Is it only possible to visit someone who is online? In that case, it should be impossible to visit me the next 8 hours, I won't log in till tomorrow morning.

DeletedUser1704

Players I can't visit: laila, dorcia, Abrac, Benne1961, joeecc, statache, Mc Saima, Eams and fhrmt give me "Stream Error: Could not process request"; Atwa, Olifirst and KiaraKitsune give me the invalid JSON error.

I can visit Jouchka, whom Philplessis could not.

DeletedUser1095

I tried to visit Rambo several times this evening and got the error every time, and then I suddenly succeeded at 21.34 (German time/The Netherlands).

Going back for another try just helped with Kilowog; but I can no longer visit Iconic, whom I could visit before.