• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [11215] Visiting member fails with JSON error and reloads the game

DeletedUser240

Same problem , list is to long to give all the names who give me json or streamerror

DeletedUser1701

As for me, I can't visit anyone. I justr finished to check every single neighbours and every time I get this error...

DeletedUser1247

it appears that as posted earlier, it is the in-actives and/or those who have yet to login are the hot spots i was able to get into 3 of my neighbors cities ( 1 treasure chest ) that i know are very active...most of my hood though is dead so im losing a ton of coins

DeletedUser651

I can report that it doesn't have to do with whether they have logged in after the update. JFC37 was able to give me after the update but I cannot visit him.

Elderflower

This morning I managed to reach MatthewFOX, Linae, usagi and jads1962 - all of whom I could not get to last night.

DeletedUser1681

Thanks guys, we can confirm this happening. Could you all please post the names of the players that give you this error so we can look for common factors in their cities which might cause this?
Hmm, do we still have to do this ? Mine are all neighbours and I have a very vague idea of their activity. There seems to be plenty of players named already, so if you are looking for a common pattern you probably have an idea already. Anyways is this a problem that has to tinkered each player individually ?

PS. Fix it soon pls, my newbie economy is getting shaky - I'm so used to having money and supplies ready from other server that I tend to overspend here :oops:

DeletedUser1250

Well, I was able to visit many of my fellowship last night, but can only visit 3 now, those who are online, using the /who in chat.

DeletedUser1627

I can't visit anyone of my neighbors and on the ranking window...

DeletedUser724

Due to this problem
I will stop all visit until they fix the problem...
I already send a ticket to support stating which fellow member I cannot visit
while I visit in world map
I only do around 10 player, around 7 cannot be visited

To produce player list is not a problem
But it really killing
The killing time is "reload browser"
I cannot afford to spend my "online game playing time" like time
it will take me several hours which I cannot afford to do it
so i decide to STOP to report player list in world map

I get this problem in yesterday too
it seems it is a updated problem
< the current update also allow us to polish special event building from summer solstice>
game world seems do not have this problem
so i suspect it is "update" issue

Apart from this, yesterday, I can visit player
Today, I cannot visit
Yesterday, I cannot visit player, Today I can
of course, there is some player I can visit both days

I am also aware a fellow member ( I cannot visit today but i can visit yesterday ) who we do 24 to 50 kp exchange with other fellow member each day
I cannot visit him
so it is not related with "their active time"

However, today, those player who I suspect not active enough or inactive
it seems to me , they all cause "browser reload"

...some 1 give a player name to me, saying he is center of map
he is close to me
it is terrible to me as it seems to me, I have a lot inactive players around me .....
I mention us becos i do not know whether it is the coming new featues " player move" cause it

DeletedUser651

I can visit everyone currently on chat. I can visit all my neighbors.

DeletedUser1095

Is it only possible to visit someone who is online?

That may not be the whole explanation, but my latest experiments indicate that that seems right. On line (or anyway "with the chat thing open") means I can visit. Thanks Anne65!

DeletedUser651

Just got kicked off for an update, and I can help people again! I think it is fixed!

DeletedUser1513

Too late, a lot of my neighbouring help returning timed out, resulting in a lot of supplies lost!
Damn, just now that I'm low on supplies and need them to build troops for the tournament!

DeletedUser724

A random check...seems it is fixed

But I already miss today timing..
next day
when timing is up, I will visit to see
< timing..I have a schedule time to do it >

p.s. only today visit ..find the problem is still here, hope tomorrom visit . no more problem identified