• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix [11125] Quest reward (Units) added to Contest Quest - Train Units count

DeletedUser33

Game version: __ v1.9.7-(6b61a99) (2016-06-28 11:13)
Game world: __Beta
Browser + version: __Chrome - Version 51.0.2704.103 m (64-bit)
Flash Player version: __22.0.0.192...
Operating System: __Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Screen resolution: __1366 x 768
Account name: __krnaveen14
Humans or Elves: __Humans

Reproducibility: ?/5 , I don't have any another quests which rewards Units (Maybe create another account and try to reproduce it when regular units reward quest appear at early stage)

Quest title: __ My honorable Lord! (Contest)

Current situation:
Units (25 Axe Barbarian) obtained as Quest reward were added to My honorable Lord! - Contest Quest's Train 30 Units count

Expected situation:
Units trained in Barracks should only be added to My honorable Lord! - Contest Quest's Train 30 Units count.

Reproduction Steps:
1. __Complete Contest Quests until you have My honorable Lord! - Train 30 Units Quest
2. __Complete regular quests until you have a Quest which offer some Units as reward
3. __Now if you complete the regular quest and gain Units as reward, those units will be added to Contest Quest's count

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This could be intended. I will make sure, if this is intended or a bug. Gonna give you soon more informations related this issue, to tell you if this one is intended or a bug.

Marindor

For now, it has been decided to leave this as it is. The amount of quests is too little compared to the effort it would take to change it and the time needed, which we can use for other purposes as well :)