• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [11008] re-help indicator doesn't show up

DeletedUser607

Game version: __v1.11.4-(dd7548e) (2016-07-27 12:35) <-- edited the code.
Game world: __ beta1
Browser + version: __ firefox 47
Flash Player version: __ 22.0.0.209
Operating System: __ win 10
Screen resolution: __ 1920x1080
Account name: __ juni
Humans or Elves: __ elves

Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__the handshake-symbol is not golden.

Expected situation:
__ it should be golden (just look at the green handshake-symbol)
Reproduction Steps
__
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Attachments

• handshake.png
    handshake.png
    338.5 KB · Views: 156
Last edited by a moderator:

Lissona

When did you take the screenshot/wanted to help? After 17:16? To get NH supplies you only have 23 hours time after someone helped you.

Edit: what day did you take the screenshot - we already have game version 1.11.4... does it still happen now?

DeletedUser607

ah, okay

yes, it is 1.11.4 (copied my earlier bugreport, didn't notice the change)

I took the screenshot right before posting that topic.

and as you can see, somebody helped me at 16:41 (which is 15:41 board time), I took the screenshot 45 minutes after that person helped me. so, that button should be golden (I received the supplies aswell).

Lissona

But the person from 16:41 has no handshake symbol at all - I thought that was someone you had buffed already before (in the last 23 hours) and I was only looking at the other entries in the list (those with the handshake symbol).

DeletedUser283

this report is accurate : neighbours who have helped me less that 23 hours ago have no golden handshake in history

DeletedUser607

@Philplessis: thank you :)

@Lissona: yes, I helped the first person, then I noticed that the symbols looked weird, and that they should be golden. so, currently, the symbols do not indicate that a certain person has helped within the last 23 hours or not.