• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [10694] Barracks doesnt give trained units if queue already ended

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.10.8-(7b12390) (2016-07-15 10:01)
Game world: Beta1
Browser + version: Firefox 47.0.1
Flash Player version: 22.0.0.209
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none (if applicable)

Current situation:
If queue in barracks ends and you want to collect trained units, it just collects last squad and all others trained units disappear, including all goods it costed, after reloading the game, units are not there either.
__

Expected situation:
Collecting trained units should give me all trained units not only last squad
__

Reproduction Steps
open barracks
2. start training 5 x 1 sword dancer II
3. wait in town to finish all 5 of them
4. click on icon from barracks to collect it
5. you will get only last sword dancer

Screenshots of the bug:
1. before producing units
2. queue with 5x dancer
3. after 5x dancer is trained and collected
4. after reloading game

Attachments

• bar1.jpg
    bar1.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 134
  • bar2.jpg
    bar2.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 131
  • bar3.jpg
    bar3.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 138
  • bar4.jpg
    bar4.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 136

Mikekun

hello

Yest, this bug are reported. Meaby in next week are fixed or faster if was more reported.

greetinsg Mikekun

DeletedUser283

this bug just cost me an entire squad of granite golems : I paid for them and did not get them, only the units that were coming next;
it is already difficult to get troops due to the terrible sluggishness of barracks, and now we do not even get our units in the end;
if we have to wait for days for resources in order to progress, and we cannot even fight in the mean time, this game becomes utter nonsense.
developers are doing a very bad job here, I am deeply disappointed.

DeletedUser1250

I opened the game after being offline for the night. I got only 40 granite golems and had 3 empty slots. So my queue wasn't empty, there were still granite golems training. And I didn't expect I had to reload, because I just started the game.

DeletedUser867

Our experiments indicated that if you WAIT until the mouseover indicates that the training is complete, and THEN reload, you'll get all of your newly trained troops.

DeletedUser283

thanks, @Katwijk
although this is again another "opportunity " to reload the game, it will certainly help :)