• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug [10442] Incorrect bonus coins from helping neighbor

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1954
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1954

Game version: v. 1.8.3-(65d9177)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Firefox 47.0
Flash Player version: Adobe 21.0.0.242
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Florarbor
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: _none_ (if applicable)

Current situation:
hovering mouse over main hall to see, how many bonus coins are given and it is not shown the usual 1% of storage capacity
__

Expected situation:
hovering mouse over main hall to see, how many bonus coins are given and it is shown the usual 1% of storage capacity
__

Reproduction Steps
receive bonus coins from a helping neighbor or fellow
2. hover mouse over main hall to see, if one or two neighbors helped
3. see an anormal sum of bonus coins / different from normal 1% of storage capacity
4. wonder and look in forum
5. confirm this bug

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
Elvenar Bug Main Hall.PNG

I am not in need of the lacking 3000 coins but the displayed and given number of coins is differing from the normal amount (1% of storage capacity) - without an announcement about the change.

DeletedUser

Thank you for reporting this bug.
We can't reproduce this issue on this version. Do you still experience this issue? Thank you very much in advance.

Brummbaer

Dear Tyrone, the issue is still present
Version 1.9.5

WIN10 64
upload_2016-6-23_22-16-4.png
23.06.2016 (22:20)

If you need more technical date, I can forward them.

I will check for reproducebility

DeletedUser

Thank you very much for your reports.
I was able to reproduce it now - Your Main Hall have to be at least level 18 and then you can reproduce this issue everytime :)

This turns out to be not a bug after all: from level 18 on, the Main Hall's storage limits increase faster than before. The Neighborly Help bonus goes up at the same rate as before, therefore being less than 1% of the storage capacity from then on. :)