• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [10156] Scout button clickable even with insufficient funds

DeletedUser264

Game version: __ v1.8.2-(05bba21) (2016-06-08 11:56)
Game world: __Beta
Browser + version: __37.0.2178.54
Flash Player version: __21,0,0,242
Operating System: __Windows 7
Screen resolution: __1880x1650
Account name: __Wolphy
Humans or Elves: __Elves
Current situation:
Provinces that require higher amount of money than main hall's capacity are not locked on the map. They are clickable and internall error occures when they are clicked.
Expected situation:
Provinces that cannot be scouted should be locked on the world map.
sc1.jpg
sc2.jpg

DeletedUser1075

Wolphy, I don't remember unscouted provinces ever being locked just because you don't have enough gold to pay them to go off and scout for you.

DeletedUser

Provinces have a lock, if the bordering provinces are scouted but not yet fully cleared, but too expansive provinces should be greyed out. I guess that's what it's about here.

DeletedUser264

By locked I meant grayed and unclickable scout icon. All provinces you couldn't afford have been like that so it was easy to see, where you can send your scout. Right now all provinces appear as clickable. :)

DeletedUser651

Wolphy is correct. If you don't have enough coins (for whatever reason...main hall too small, or you don't have enough), then that province displays the amount required for scouting it, but it is greyed out. At least that is how it was and should be.

(Anything that produces an internal error when you click on it is a bug).

While the game correctly observes that it should be impossible to start this scout (and thus: throws the error), the button indeed should not be clickable in the first place. We've forwarded the issue. :)