• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [10035] Wrong number of tournament rewards posted

DeletedUser651

Game version: v1.7.5-(1604f8d) (2016-05-30 9:58)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Google chrome Version 50.0.2661.102 m
Flash Player version: 21.0.0.242
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Bobbykitty
Humans or Elves: Elf
Hardware Acceleration: ON
City graphic quality: medium

Reproducibility: 5/5On tournament province 6, on level 3, the box on the left said the rewards for finishing this province are 4kp, 4 magic dust relics and 300 tournament points. When the province was finished I was awarded 2 kp, 2 relics and 150 tp.

I took a screenshot but I had too much personal info in the screenshot to post it. Sorry.

DeletedUser

What you saw are the rewards for the next level 4 already. The reward for level 3 is indeed 2/2/150, so you got the correct reward.

If you compare the box on the left at the start of a province with the one after the last fight you will notice that they are different. After the last fight the reward for the next level is already shown.

I've reported this on the Dutch server also (with some screenshots): https://nl.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/beloning-komt-niet-overeen.2141/

DeletedUser651

It had this reward posted before the first fight was fought, it had it during the battles and at the end. So maybe this is different. But, yes, I agree, the reward I got was correct.

DeletedUser651

Did I get diamonds for this bug report? I can't remember.